Quantcast

better living through chemicals

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
this would be worse than "faces of meth" but the users don't live long enough to have a time-lapse. 1-yr life expectancy after starting use!

holy hell....

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Think of it this way, it's thinning the herd of drug addicts...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i hate you

also, we have some customers here today (from walter reed). think i'll turn them onto it, and we can get all "2 dudes, 1 bucket" up in this bitch

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That dude had to be thinking "they are wasting all that iodine by putting it on my decomposed flesh"...damn.
Not sure why they bothered cutting off the plastic. It would have been a lot simpler to just start chopping that thing off. Better yet just toss that guy in a hole and bury him now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Intramuscular heroin use, such as popular in the Pac NW, does some nasty things, too. Not quite as dramatic as the above, though.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Intramuscular heroin use, such as popular in the Pac NW, does some nasty things, too. Not quite as dramatic as the above, though.
What's the upside to intramuscular use?

No blown veins is the only one I can think of. Also, if you're really lazy, you don't have to learn how to do an injection, I guess.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
What's the upside to intramuscular use?

No blown veins is the only one I can think of. Also, if you're really lazy, you don't have to learn how to do an injection, I guess.
It's the last resort after one's veins are all scarred down and blown. Apparently the high isn't as good, either, but these people don't really care at that point.

The really lovely bit is that the morphine we would give them prior to incising and draining their intramuscular abscesses would do exactly squat due to their high opioid tolerance, and the lidocaine similarly does very little when the tissue is all inflamed, infected, and acidic to begin with. Ouch.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
It's the last resort after one's veins are all scarred down and blown. Apparently the high isn't as good, either, but these people don't really care at that point.

The really lovely bit is that the morphine we would give them prior to incising and draining their intramuscular abscesses would do exactly squat due to their high opioid tolerance, and the lidocaine similarly does very little when the tissue is all inflamed, infected, and acidic to begin with. Ouch.
(Checking heroin addiction off my bucket list...)

Thanks!

gonefirefightin

free wieners
this thread now reminds me of sheeps hoof rot. we used to have sheep on the ranch on the higher ground as a kid. one year we had a bad case of hoof rot come through from the neighbors and we had one animal that was cut from the herd for a few weeks. after we found her she had the flesh and muscle literally rotten away from the bone. it looked just like our ruskie homeboy in the youtube vid.

the worst part was it was infested with maggots, and it was still walking around.

quite the site around 9yrs old

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just thought this thread needed a bump. As fat as Americans are, we could use some regular stomach churning.

In the meantime I am going to make some scale models with some chicken wings that have been in the fridge for a few months too long.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Just thought this thread needed a bump. As fat as Americans are, we could use some regular stomach churning.

In the meantime I am going to make some scale models with some chicken wings that have been in the fridge for a few months too long.
As Americans we could lose half our bodyweight as our flesh falls away and *still* be obese....