Quantcast

Bicycle Related Incident Event 2.0

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
Here's the Flyer text for our next party, September 10th, It's gonna be a Doozy!

B.R.I. * B.R.I. * B.R.I * B.R.I. * B.R.I. * B.R.I. * B.R.I
DATE/TIME: 09/10/04 7PM-10PM ALL AGES WELCOME!

SCREENING: BACK IN THE SADDLE/BACK IN THE SADDLE, AGAIN,
BY PIST N’ BROKE PRODUCTIONS.
STARRING: WADE SIMMONS, THOMAS VANDERHAM, DARREN BERRECLOTH, CORY LECLERC, JAY HOOTS, CHRIS GLEW, JOHN COWAN, KIRT VORIES, BRIAN LOPES, RANDY SPANGLER, GARETH DYER, KYLE STRAIGHT, TYLER KLASSEN, RICHIE SCHLEY, TYLER MCCAUL, AND MANY MORE.
BOOTY RAFFLE: GIANT STILETTO CHOPPER, HARO EXTREME FRAME,SPORTWORKS INSTA-GATER TAILGATE RACK, MORE.
BONUS: ADMISSION INCLUDES RAFFLE ENTRY. EXTRA TIX $1 EA. PAIR OF DVD’S FOR 1/2 OFF AT PARTY ONLY.
SHWAG TOSS: OF COURSE.
AFTER PARTY: T.B.A.
TIX: $5, ($7 D.O.E.) @ CENTER CYCLE, ON RAINIER AVE. IN RENTON.
INFO: 425-228-3661 OR CENTERCYCLE.COM

CENTER CYCLE, RENTON MOTORCYCLE CENTER, AND THE B.R.I. HOST:
A FREERIDE FILM DOUBLE FEATURE @ THE FULL THROTTLE LOUNGE INSIDE THE NEW RENTON MOTORCYCLE CENTER. PROGRESSIVE FREERIDING AT IT’S FINEST, WITH A CAST OF FAVORITES AS WELL AS NEW FACES. A FILM BY CORY LECLERC AND FRIENDS.

ADDITIONAL SPONSORS:
RENTON MOTORCYCLE CENTERS- WIDEOPENSPORTSARENA.COM
FREERIDE TOURS- FREERIDE TOURS.COM
GIANT BICYCLES- GIANT-BICYCLE.COM
SPORTWORKS- BICYCLERACKS.COM
SMITH OPTICS- SMITHSPORT.COM
KONA BIKES- KONAWORLD.COM
HOOTS GEAR- HOOTSGEAR.COM
HARO BIKES- HAROBIKES.COM
GIRO & BELL HELMETS
BETHEREYOUKNOWYOUWANTTO

DIRECTIONS- TAKE HWY 167 SOUTH TO THE 180TH ST EXIT, SAME AS VALLEY MED. CENTER. GO RIGHT OFF EXIT RAMP, RMC IS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE NEXT TO THE EAST VALLEY 13 THEATRES. CALL CENTER CYCLE OR RENTON MOTORCYCLE CENTER FOR MORE INFO OR DIRECTIONS.

B.R.I. * B.R.I. * B.R.I * B.R.I. * B.R.I. * B.R.I. * B.R.I

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Sorry for not posting sooner... I haven't been on the forum for a long while. The party sounds like fun! I'll be there for sure! Maybe this time I'll win something...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oxygen_77 said:
Sorry for not posting sooner... I haven't been on the forum for a long while. The party sounds like fun! I'll be there for sure! Maybe this time I'll win something...
OMG! Happy belated Birthday Oxy!

How's it been going!?!?!?!?

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Snacks said:
OMG! Happy belated Birthday Oxy!

How's it been going!?!?!?!?
Haha, thanks!!

Things have been going ok... I've been working as a roofer and then trying to keep up with things in my own business so I've been pretty busy. I finally got to go for a bike ride last weekend with Happy. Between the heat and me not riding for so long, I thought I was going to die out there :drool:

Maybe someday soon things will get back to the way they should be so I can go riding more often... I'm working on a project with a company in Atlanta that should help with my no-money situation once we launch the product. Well, back to work!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oxygen_77 said:
Haha, thanks!!

Things have been going ok... I've been working as a roofer and then trying to keep up with things in my own business so I've been pretty busy. I finally got to go for a bike ride last weekend with Happy. Between the heat and me not riding for so long, I thought I was going to die out there :drool:

Maybe someday soon things will get back to the way they should be so I can go riding more often... I'm working on a project with a company in Atlanta that should help with my no-money situation once we launch the product. Well, back to work!
Ya, Skookum mentioned you were working as a roofer a while back. Yikkes, that's hard work :dead:

Give a shout out when your able to ride again! Maybe Skook and I will be able to ride without hurting ourselves by then.

Hope all is well with your family :)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Captain Crunch said:
Aren't any other monkeys into going to an event like this?
I am kind of interested....it is just it is down there and I am up here.....:)

Why's it gotsta be so far south, yo? j/k It sounds fun but I don't fancy the thought of Friday evening traffic...from the north end....I know I am a wuss.

I don't see myself getting down there to buy tickets before hand either.

Rhino "The Complainer" from WA

May 9, 2003
You can always call me for tix Kev, I'll set them aside for you homie! It ought to be worth the drive, if only for the movies, but the raffle is gonna be killer. Oxygen77 is almost the only one to go home empty handed last time, as he'll tell you himself!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Captain Crunch said:
No.

It looks like it'll just be you and me there though, Sven, so I hope you're ready for some interesting conversation with me!

Aren't any other monkeys into going to an event like this?
Ill try again... but with family its hard to make promises these days.... By chance you know day of week?? I didnt read whole thread so excuse me if its already posted... ill probably catch it down the page......

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
You know I'll be there Steve, winning everything in sight. I rule at raffles! Can't wait. Will there be booze or is it BYOBB?

May 9, 2003
THIS JUST IN.......

Kids under 16 years old get in FREE!

I was thinking about it and it seemed like the right thing to do!
You still gotta cough up some greenbacks for the raffle tickets, though!

Youngsters, you're welcome!

May 9, 2003
Additional developments:

'Day of' tickets are now $6.00

Kids fifteen and Under Free Admission, this INCLUDES one raffle ticket! We changed our minds, We just love the Kids!

New Sponsors, including Redline Bikes and Pryme Gear still signing on, the Raffle and Swag Toss will be off the hook!

Hope to see you there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Captain Crunch said:
Rhino, I emailed you back buddy! I got you covered.
This is all I have received :confused:

This is a receipt for the mail you sent to <sxxxxxxx@centercycle.com> at 08/24/04 16:33:52

This receipt verifies that the message has been displayed on the recipient's computer at 08/24/04 20:20:45
actually it is only a "read" receipt. No email. :)

If there are any details that you need to resend to me give it a shot.....or just PM me with the info.

Thanks. :)

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
Captain Crunch said:
Madison- You're injured you're not cleared to attend this screening, it might be too much fun for you and you could get hurt!

Rhino, I emailed you back buddy! I got you covered.
injured?! pffft I just had my wisdom teeth pulled today too and i'm still up and about. bring it on!

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Steve,

First off happy late birthday. I hope you went to whistler for your bday celebration.

Secondly is there going to be alcohol served at the screening. I know there is a bar there, but kids will be present so I am concerned. I am an alcoholic and get very thirsty on Friday nights. :D

May 9, 2003
You degenerate, of COURSE there'll be booze! What do you think I am, Straight Edge?

See you there!

PS- Rhino, seeing as I have currently sold ZERO advance tix for this event, which WILL be one to remember, I am certain you will have no problems. Nevertheless, I'm looking for you and you have a ticket, buddy!

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Captain Crunch said:
You degenerate, of COURSE there'll be booze! What do you think I am, Straight Edge?QUOTE]

Well after we had your 6th intervention in 3 years I assumed so!!! I am not going to go anyway. You said the next movie you were going to show was going to be RAD, the totally awesome 80's BMX movie starring Laurie Laughlin form FULL HOUSE. I am really disapointed. :oink:

May 9, 2003
You're not allowed in anyway Lange, on account of your complete inability to go riding with us at any time, ever. I'm repo'ing your bikes the next time I see them. You'll have to go back to playing Warcraft 24/7 with your other underground dwelling D&D loving pals. Both of them.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Captain Crunch said:
You're not allowed in anyway Lange, on account of your complete inability to go riding with us at any time, ever. I'm repo'ing your bikes the next time I see them. You'll have to go back to playing Warcraft 24/7 with your other underground dwelling D&D loving pals. Both of them.

I dont classify riding as dressing up in neon green spandex and riding around on unicycles in Capitol Hill! hahahaha

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Bump-a-bump-bump

Hey can you guys get one of them movie premier lights that you can see from 40 miles away to help me find this place? :D

And have a parking spot marked "RESERVED: RHINOFROMWA" por favor. ;)