Quantcast

Big Bear Sept 17-18

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Well of course there's the Am Cup so I will be racing Saturday but I plan on riding afterwards as well as Sunday....anyone else going to be up? I have some product testing to do;)....D

R

Rabie

BMXman said:
Well of course there's the Am Cup so I will be racing Saturday but I plan on riding afterwards as well as Sunday....anyone else going to be up? I have some product testing to do;)....D
I was hoping to get up there this weekend, but with work it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Could you mail me that headset?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Rabie said:
with work it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
What, are you monitoring The Breakfast Club this weekend?

Does Barry Manilow know you raided his wardrobe?

(oh, wait, that's right...you have no frame of pop-culture reference, being from Pakistan and all culturally backward and such...please disregard.)

Seriously, thought, I thought teaching was all about having free weekends and summers...but I guess it's just best that you're employed again.

MD

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
So is the AM cup both days or is it just Saturday? I've been dying to get up there but ever time something seems to come up. If there is no racing on sunday I'll do another attempt at going.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Rabie said:
I was hoping to get up there this weekend, but with work it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Could you mail me that headset?

fine lazy boy I'll mail it to you;)

R

Rabie

MikeD said:
What, are you monitoring The Breakfast Club this weekend?

Does Barry Manilow know you raided his wardrobe?

(oh, wait, that's right...you have no frame of pop-culture reference, being from Pakistan and all culturally backward and such...please disregard.)

Seriously, thought, I thought teaching was all about having free weekends and summers...but I guess it's just best that you're employed again.

MD
No, if I had a studio class, I could be a bum on the weekends. But actually having to create curriculum for an academic class, where you can't just say, "Ok, guys, work today," is crap. But yeah, I'll see you guys next Summer.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I was thinking about bringing my HT...or I could just bring the Dorado SC for you to use...

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Just found out that HT class races on Fall Line... :dead: ya..ok.
Thought: Can I race on an XC FS but with the rear shock locked out in the HT Class..?

R

Rabie

Orven said:
anyone wanna lend a 'raceable' hardtail? or 5" travel sc fork? I'll trade ya my DH bike for a day..
The Frankenbike is yours if you want it, but you have to figure out how you're going to get it.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Rabie said:
The Frankenbike is yours if you want it, but you have to figure out how you're going to get it.
Sadly, I prefer the Supergo HT... I was feeling 'core on that one compared to the Franken! But alas, no racing for me this weekend.. No much in a way of $$$$ and besides, where would the fun be when you and Blong are injured to race HT class with me?

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
I might be there Sun. Need to see a guy about a fork. (03 super t, yeay-yuh!) Anyone think they can spend a couple mins in the parking lot with me to help me check the fork's condition?

R

Rabie

downhillzeypher said:
Need to see a guy about a fork. (03 super t, yeay-yuh!)
downhillzeypher said:
Orven showed me Fall Line and it was just beyond my ability.
I have a hard time reconciling these two posts.

R

Rabie

Orven said:
Sadly, I prefer the Supergo HT... I was feeling 'core on that one compared to the Franken! But alas, no racing for me this weekend.. No much in a way of $$$$ and besides, where would the fun be when you and Blong are injured to race HT class with me?
Actually, I managed to roll up my car window for the first time today, so if I can do that, I think I might be ready to try and ride again. Sadly, I just don't have time this weekend, or I'd come up on the Frankenbike and show you how we do it in The OC. Bitch.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Rabie said:
Actually, I managed to roll up my car window for the first time today, so if I can do that, I think I might be ready to try and ride again. Sadly, I just don't have time this weekend, or I'd come up on the Frankenbike and show you how we do it in The OC. Bitch.
If I can just switch your clapped out Access HT's handlebar to a 32" wide one and have enough money to race, I'll make you wish you have a DH bike and stuck in the general DH classification instead of the HT class. Gimp.

I think next time, I'll show downhillzypher "2N10"

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Oh, public announcement.

wanna look cool like you have an odd bike?
wanna look like a racer boy instantly?
wanna be on Team Nicolai for a day?
now you can, this weekend atleast.

TEAM NICOLAI BIKE FOR RENT!!!
Med Size Mpire fits riders 5'6" - 6'1" tall.

Daily rate for less but wait!!! If you PM me in the next 20mins, you get a discounted rate for both weekend days..Not ONE, but two days for less!

Chicks dig it!

R

Rabie

Orven said:
If I can just switch your clapped out Access HT's handlebar to a 32" wide one and have enough money to race, I'll make you wish you have a DH bike and stuck in the general DH classification instead of the HT class. Gimp.
That's big talk from a guy who just admitted he's too big a PUSSY to even ride the Frankenbike. But then I guess it's better to be the pussy who won't ride it, than the guy who rides it for a week, breaks himself, and sits at home for two months.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
downhillzeypher said:
I might be there Sun. Need to see a guy about a fork. (03 super t, yeay-yuh!) Anyone think they can spend a couple mins in the parking lot with me to help me check the fork's condition?
yeah I can help out..all you have to do is find me....D

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Orven said:

I think next time, I'll show downhillzypher "2N10"
HEY! Well you know what? You're GAY.

I was tired and those rocks were big.

Oh and turns out I can't make it this weekend, gotta go to my buddies b-day party.