Quantcast

Big Daddy Like Whiskey

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Brian HCM#1 said:
Well how is the new stuff?
If i had 4 hands I would give Rock Hill four thumbs up!! Amazingly smooth!!

Still...I think MM's has this little taste that is hard to beat. Guess it's two bottles that is good to have - then you can alternate! :cool:

the liquor is quicker and once you go 101, there is no substitute for it....I'm not a fan of the sickly sweet whiskeys. For that I have a glass tube. regular holy trinity meetings take place facing west into the sunset with a Fat guiness in a cold pint glass, a big bottle of the 101, and the aformentioned glass tube making the sunset seem greasy! Best bourbon in my world, now if we get into single malts I am a quivering mass for too many god like creations!

click for the turkey's gobble

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Acadian said:
If i had 4 hands I would give Rock Hill four thumbs up!! Amazingly smooth!!

Still...I think MM's has this little taste that is hard to beat. Guess it's two bottles that is good to have - then you can alternate! :cool:
yeah..MM is definitely better!! :thumb:

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
boomerbaird said:
the liquor is quicker and once you go 101, there is no substitute for it....I'm not a fan of the sickly sweet whiskeys. For that I have a glass tube. regular holy trinity meetings take place facing west into the sunset with a Fat guiness in a cold pint glass, a big bottle of the 101, and the aformentioned glass tube making the sunset seem greasy! Best bourbon in my world, now if we get into single malts I am a quivering mass for too many god like creations!

click for the turkey's gobble

I'll have some of that kickin' chicken'