Quantcast

Biggest Loser CANCELED

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Management at work has decided that the Biggest Loser competition that I started at work needs to be canceled. We had one of our "Very Important" server crash about a week ago. After 30 hours of overtime and lots of meetings my team was able to recover all the data.

Someone made the comment that if everyone wasn't dieting then this would not have happened.

Well today I was told that it's illegal to gamble at work - thus I must return everyones money and cancel the competition.

However - football pools, super bowl pools, basketball pools, and fantasy football are still ok to do as long as it's under the radar.

What makes this funny - the comment came out of a fat fu*king pigs mouth who most likely hasn't seen her "hoo hoo" without looking in the mirror in 15 years. And the manager who told us to cancel the competition is also a fat pig - and the day that her butterball heart gives out I pray that I'm around to say HAHA you should have joined the biggest loser you FAT PIG

:plthumbsdown:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm gonna use that next time the server here at work crashes. It goes down about once a week.

"Dammit. Server went down again. Alright, 'fess up: who's on a diet?!"

Given the general size of my coworkers, though, the only response will be the sound of crickets chirping.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
F' them... Meet up with everyone afterwork and start it back up again.

They can't stop their co-works from doing it on their own time.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
it was a sharepoint server - the RAID 1+0 crapped out and the backup teams last good backup was 12/22/06. It took some creative work to recover the data. However if I was a overweight fat ass eating hoho's all the time I may not have been able to figure it out.

Resume is updated and I'm looking - I hate this place

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well today I was told that it's illegal to gamble at work - thus I must return everyones money and cancel the competition.
This came up at one of my former employers, and we were told that as long as nobody is profitting from the competition (except the winners), than it's perfectly acceptable. Not sure if that was a company policy or a legal thing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd bring in doughnuts everyday. Start your own biggest gainer contest (don't participate). Sell squares on who will have to take time off from a fat related medical issue, double prize if they die.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'd bring in doughnuts everyday. Start your own biggest gainer contest (don't participate). Sell squares on who will have to take time off from a fat related medical issue, double prize if they die.
...then set the building on fire and make loud comments suggesting that if they hadn't gained so much weight, they would have made it out alive.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Since you started the contest doesn't that make you the biggest loser?

That means you win and should collect everybody's money.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
...then set the building on fire and make loud comments suggesting that if they hadn't gained so much weight, they would have made it out alive.
Make sure to block the exits so only small people can get out. But if you brought donuts that might not be necessary as they would want to leave the sugary goodness.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm waiting for someone to start the NAAFP.

North American Association for Fat Pieces of sh!t.

It boggles my mind how fat people claim they're discriminated against. Other kinds of discrimination are as a result of things people can't change (heritage, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion; well some can be changed [religion], but most people won't). If you are fat you CAN change it. No, it won't be easy, no it won't be quick, but it can be done, and should be. Yes, this is me hating on fatties. You're not a religious sect, you're not an ethnic background, you're lazy. And that's a horrible excuse.

That being said, feel free to shoot me if i ever get over say, 300 lbs. (I'm currently 6'0" and 190lbs.)

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My favs:

Eating an ice cream and waiting for the elevator. (To go up one floor.)

Complaining your knees or feet hurt. (When you are twice your ideal weight.)

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
My favs:

Eating an ice cream and waiting for the elevator. (To go up one floor.)

Complaining your knees or feet hurt. (When you are twice your ideal weight.)
Watching people take the elevator one floor up just about gives me a heart attack.

This chick in my office just told me she's having both knees replaced....suppose it doesn't help that she's 5'4" and around 285. (My mother was 5'10" and 270 and considered obese....rightly so!!)

Guy in my office is constantly complaining that he can't get shoes wide enough for his feet. Yeah...I guess EEEE is a little hard to find since you're 6'0" and 350. I can find shoes that fit just fine. I may have to go to a different store than everyone else because no regular department store carries size 16 but that's a lot different than 12EEEE. But I deal and don't b*tch about it.....

[/rant]

sorry....I'm done.