Quantcast

Bighit756.........crash.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well jesse went to sst today for the first time ever on his SX-trail and healed wrist!!! he hit the double on the bottom table and well, the jump is 25feet or so and he went 30or so. he ended up breaking his colar bone.:( .

So let's all send are best healing vibes his way....

mine are there for ya buddy!!!

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
i give mad props to jesse he took that like a true ripper just watching him and walking w/ him to the parking lot was painful to me so i cant imagin what it was like for him . feel better bro my healing vibes are w/ you

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
wow that sucks so bad.... now he has to watch his bike sit there some more...i would probably kill myself.

healing vibes..

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
No friggin' way - that sucks! Sending healing vibes Jesse's way...once again. He's building up quite the resume at this point.

Methinks he thrives on destroying himself.:think:

It's been at least a month since I've been able to rip, but it's looking good for this weekend. I think I'll start much slower.:)

Budman

Chimp
Nov 14, 2003
Seattle
Damn jesse that sucks man.. I broke my collar bone back in highschool and i was out for a good 2 months.. sorry to hear about that man.. hope ya get better soon..

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Man, that sucks - sorry to hear. Healing vibes to you and welcome to the Broken Collarbone Club...I'm a proud member too!

It takes about 6 weeks to heal.

Sep 8, 2004
This definately sucks! First day back, and BAM! I think in 6 weeks when jesse is back in action, we'll have to make him follow me all day, so he'll go super slow and not hit anything dangerous! haha!

Best of luck Jesse, heal quick so we can hit the barn again, or at least by the time whistler opens!

-james.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
I think its cool how even people who hardly ever post post when peeps get hurt! It shows that we all care about people getting healed up and quick! Specifically (spelling?) in this thread jesse

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
hey ya'll thanks a lot. its been a long day today. hurts bad..but im on meds. its broke clean through..in three places....its in pretty bad shape. bent the bars on my bike pretty bad (answer pro tapers soon??!!) i will be out for a while...and upon returning i am gonna hit the trails for a good while. jumping is a long ways out. thanks for caring everyone!!!!
jesse

britinmtb

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
kent
jesse is a trooper. i was the one who had to take him in and he was just fine. oh ya and jesse you bent your bars on the bike. not bad but still need a pair. i hope that you are feeling better. and i will see you at work next week. on ya ryan your next.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
shane is one of the best friends i got!!! he LEFT work to come get me, left his truck in the sea tac lot, drove my truck to the hospital...sat with me, got me a wheel chair, and took me to the other place at the hospital. then he waited with me till my family got there......THEN took my truck back to my house for me. THANKS shane for all your help. and btw...thanks chris(dont know last name) for helping me out of sea tac...he carried my bike, backpack, and helmet all the way back to the lot and made ALL of my phone calls. thanks for all your help guys!!!! i'd do it for you in a heart beat.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
BIGHIT756 said:
hey ya'll thanks a lot. its been a long day today. hurts bad..but im on meds. its broke clean through..in three places....its in pretty bad shape. bent the bars on my bike pretty bad (answer pro tapers soon??!!) i will be out for a while...and upon returning i am gonna hit the trails for a good while. jumping is a long ways out. thanks for caring everyone!!!!
jesse
YAY for drugs! what did they give ya?

Mar 1, 2006
bonney lake
jees man, last time i was riding out at softies and you were there on your big bike i whacked my head on the ground super hard and then you brake your hand. now, you break your collar bone and i crash my car! theres something weird going on here!

best of healing vibes to you buddeh!

:nuts: <--wow i never noticed this one before, thats a gem!!!

Sep 8, 2004
Hey jesse,
Good to hear that it hasn't bummed ya too much! It bummed the rest of us though! Once you are back and ready, I'm down for trail riding, and you know that riding around me is as safe as riding with training wheels. haha!
Did you take the wheel chair off any sweet jumps?
Next time I see shane I'll have to give him props for that, that was really cool of him. He definately went above and beyond.

Heal up!

-James.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
i am gettin surgery on monday. gettin a rod put in to hold my bones together for a couple weeks..then removed for natural healing. should be healed up pretty quickly. i hope to be riding by the end of may. :rolleyes:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Good to hear you getting surgery, sounds like you will be able to ride soon. I made the mistake of not getting surgery, and rebreaking my colar bone 2 months after the first time I broke it, at whistler... I dont think the doctor knew what type of mnt biking I was going to do there.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
BIGHIT756 said:
i am gettin surgery on monday. gettin a rod put in to hold my bones together for a couple weeks..then removed for natural healing. should be healed up pretty quickly. i hope to be riding by the end of may. :rolleyes:
Glad to hear yer on the road to recovery! Hopefully its really fast!