Quantcast

BigUP to Xl_Cheese, 24Hour racer extraordinaire!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Dude romped and stomped his way around the course and beat last years winner and last years lap total by 3 full laps!
Outstanding performance.
My race didn’t go so well but I ended up lending out my gear and helping 2 other solo racers and they both ended up second, one in Expert the other in Sport.
Congratulations dudes!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Echo said:
Since when does 24 hour solo racing split up into beginner/sport/expert?
they started doing it this year down here because people asked for it. There is a 'sport' cat made up of beginner and sport level norba racers. it's really just a cat for brand new racers who want to try it out and not be stomped by the espert/pro's
then there's the espert cat. if your expert norba ranked or above you have to participate in this category.
there's a good side and a bad side to the sport cat. #1 there's no payout so it's not likely the strong racers will sandbag.
bad side is it takes away from the expert payout.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
douglas said:
what happened ?
It wasn’t anything crazy like a crash, I made mental mistakes. my seat post was set to low and caused back pain/spasms. once i figured it out though the damage was done and i couldn’t recuperate.
i laid down on the ground and stretched and tried to work out the pain but just couldn’t. it’s still pretty torqued up today. I also drank too much water at one point and could hear it sloshing around in my stomach. That made me all bloated and pukie it took about 3 hours after i stopped before i could eat and even after that i had to kind of fight the urge to hurl.