Quantcast

bike path la jolla

So Cal biker

Monkey
Oct 24, 2006
la jolla california
anyone ever ride the bike path in la jolla behind the la jolla methidost church and it stretches all th way to natilus and there are 2 nice slow drops and some downhill trails and little stuff around :banana:

rowdstar

Chimp
Oct 26, 2006
san diego
yes i have. a couple times. i used to live in chelsea and it was part of my loop there. didnt do the drops as im on a hardtail, but still had fun.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
no, but i'd like to know where they are exactly... i get lost very easily here. where is that, if i'm starting at the castle of mormon?

Nov 8, 2006
Del Mar
hey can you PM me that info too? i'm about fifteen minutes from la jolla, and i know where the methodist church is. if you can tell me the exact location that would be awesome, i'm thinking of hitting it this weekend, in case anyone wants to meet me also.

Nov 8, 2006
Del Mar
so i went yesterday, and i hit the tall drop clean, but ate sh*t on the little one, right in front of a bunch of little kids on some wal-mart BMX's. they all laughed, it was so embarassing. i rode around for a minute or two on the little jumps. got bored of that quickly. then when dad picked me up we checked out the exotic car deaership. they had a saleen S7, a spyker coupe, and a lambo LP640. that was my favorite part.

So Cal biker

Monkey
Oct 24, 2006
la jolla california
well it is now but back in the day before the boyscouts would go there and kick down every jump and then summer came and no ones built since but this wint mabe ill build some dirt jumps or a road gap