Quantcast

Bike rental/demo in Eastern CT?

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Heya,
I'm going to be back in CT next week and I was hoping to ride out at Case/Meshomasic and elsewhere. Problem is, I'm not in the mood to fly w/ my bike. Does anyone know of anywhere I can rent/demo a trail bike? Lemme know.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
You can use one of my bikes :)
hey. wish you offered up sooner! i was actually able to get ahold of a crappy 10 year old bike fully equipped w/ linear pull brakes and bar ends. Not ideal by any means.... but at least I got to do a lap around Case mtn.

I was really suprised to get stopped while I was riding out there by a guy who wanted to see my recreational permit. Since when do you need a permit to ride Case?

chrldrcar

Chimp
Sep 25, 2007
Middletown, CT
hey. wish you offered up sooner! i was actually able to get ahold of a crappy 10 year old bike fully equipped w/ linear pull brakes and bar ends. Not ideal by any means.... but at least I got to do a lap around Case mtn.

I was really suprised to get stopped while I was riding out there by a guy who wanted to see my recreational permit. Since when do you need a permit to ride Case?
Sounds like an excuse to stop you. There is no such thing. Glad you got to take a loop around. Next time you are here let me know and I will give you a tour of the "new" stuff out there :)