Quantcast

Bike Shops in ATL?

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
Gotta good freind in Atlanta wantting to get into riding. Anybody know of a local shop with cool people I could send him to. Contact names and a number would help.

Thanks,
Byron

wanabe

Monkey
Mar 16, 2007
I work at outback bikes in Little 5 points. We have a large selection and knowledgeable staff. There are also a couple of really good mechanics. Iv worked at a couple shops around ATL and this one is my favorite for sure.

If he is looking at getting into XC/AM, PM sent.

Hecklehead

Chimp
Mar 16, 2009
Outback is an excellent choice. Not an exhaustive list but I'd check out Outspokin in Woodstock outside Atlanta, Reality Bikes in Cumming, Freeflite in Marietta and the guys that work in the shop at Perimeter REI are very cool as well.

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
He's most deff. not on a budget. Started out saying 1000 or 1500 and the shop has told him they will sale a Gary Fisher HIFi Delux for 1900. For now he's not interested in the gravity side of life but I wasnt' either when I first started out. He's just thinking about the excersise, he's kind of a health nutt anyways. I've been telling him about MTB for years and finally he's gonna find out for himself.