Quantcast

Bikes not allowed at Earth Day... WTF

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Ok I just got back from a VERY short trip to my local Earth Day in Reno. Being that the park it was held at was only a few blocks from where I live I jumped on my 4X bike and rode down. The first thing I noticed is the unreal amount of traffic going to the event (mostly big fat as guzzling SUV's), but to top it all off when I get there some guy yells at me "hey, no bikes allowed". I thought to myself... ok people can drive their cars but I can't ride my bike to Earth Day. Um ok... what's up with that??? Rant over.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Earth Day isn't about Earth - it's about making middle America feel good about themselves and our dwindling natural resources. Props for riding a few blocks on your 4X though. :thumb:

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
I think "hippie" is short for "hypocrite."

Same type of losers that clog up DC here protesting the World Bank meetings every spring; 95% of 'em don't even know what the World Bank does, they just wanna protest something and make noise. Assholes.

B

bigjumper820

Originally posted by HTFR
Q:how many activists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None, they never changed anything.
That's really funny! Even though I'm laughing and everyone else has already heard this one....:( :D

CreeP

Monkey
Mar 8, 2002
montreal bitch
Originally posted by D�R
I think "hippie" is short for "hypocrite."

Same type of losers that clog up DC here protesting the World Bank meetings every spring; 95% of 'em don't even know what the World Bank does, they just wanna protest something and make noise. Assholes.
shows what you know cock bite.