Quantcast

bikes

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
what bike is better to buy to ride Diablo , dirt jump and just riding, the Trek Session 7, Specialized Demo 8, an Iron Horse 7point3 or an Iron Horse sunday.

mklie

Monkey
May 25, 2007
Dual suspension, the best you can afford. While I'm sure someone can ride BMW or Utah with a hard tail I dont think most can.

Jun 13, 2007
jay,ny
what bike is better to buy to ride Diablo , dirt jump and just riding, the Trek Session 7, Specialized Demo 8, an Iron Horse 7point3 or an Iron Horse sunday.
the session and the demo ar great bikes but there price:greedy: is not the
7 point 3 is a good deal. If you want a all around bike just look for a full sespension bike and a single crown fork .

Rob Munro

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
put "someone give me something" in your signature. that's the only way you could possibly get that in faster.

ride Diablo before you buy. if you have a lot of cash, Demo 8 or Sunday would be my choices.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
someone give me something
You only posted your question 5 minutes before you wrote this.

You'll need atleast a bike with full suspension. The Session7 will only be good for some stuff, but if your going to be riding mostly DH, just get a full blown DH bike, not a freeride bike or beefed up XC.

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
You only posted your question 5 minutes before you wrote this.

You'll need atleast a bike with full suspension. The Session7 will only be good for some stuff, but if your going to be riding mostly DH, just get a full blown DH bike, not a freeride bike or beefed up XC.
I know it was a stupid thing to do

borgut

Chimp
May 6, 2007
sorry to tell you that but if you cannot afford a jersey and a short i cannot see how you will get a demo...

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Go out and buy a Marin Quake, it will do everything you need to do, I have used one on cross country training rides, jump jams, super d's, mountain x , and yes at Diablo, everything at diablo. The mid priced Quake (7.2) features a Fox DHX 5.0 coil, Marzocchi 66 and all the goodies to hold up to some beating, and besides it was good enouph to win the world championships downhilling, it should do for us mortals who ride. Good luck

borgut

Chimp
May 6, 2007
ok then the demo is good for FR dirt jumps , the iron horse sunday is more for DH and the other iron horse is mostly for FR. i think for quality and look the sunday will be good (depends on wich one you will take) and that's about all.

D

dirtyjrzy1031

go to walmart and pick 1 up for $99 it will do u fine,just make sure i follow u down with my videocamera.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I'll be able to because in 3 months I'll have about 13 two hundred dollar bonds that will double.
dont you have to be 18 to cash in bonds, they have been sitting since you were probably born. i doubt you parents will let you waste them on a bike, more likely you use them for college.

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
dont you have to be 18 to cash in bonds, they have been sitting since you were probably born. i doubt you parents will let you waste them on a bike, more likely you use them for college.
I was able to convince them that I would stay out of trouble if I had a freeride bike because i would be riding alot.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
get a job. and no i don't mean work at best buy or home depot. Use your head, theres plenty of hand labor jobs out there where you could easily make up to $10,000 in the summer months. and don't be a dumbass and waste your saving bonds on a bike that will have no resale value in a few years. like someone else said, use them for college. or invest them in something. buying a dh bike isnt an investment. it a money pit.