Quantcast

Black Crowes, Denver, Aug. 30th, 2020 with some rides, anyone?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Id be down for the Black Crowes for sure!
I dont ride anymore, its too yuppie.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Thinking about planning a trip.
Anyone in for some high country shenanigans?
That's not a bad idea...not that into black crows, although I do have their skis, but I've been thinking of visiting my buddy in 'springs next year instead of my PacNW trip and doing a bunch of riding in CO again and it would be about that time of the year too.
0159a84fbb043abd5c5d3becb6fee241e773c3bcb7.jpg

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
That would be great, JM.
if you don't go to the concert, maybe we could all get some Popeye's.
only if you wanna wait in line long enough to start to hate yourself & your decisions you made about lunch.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I saw the Black Crowes play with Jimmy Page. They sucked really Bad. As did Jimmy Page. I saw them open for the Dead. Once again. They sucked really Bad.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
only if you wanna wait in line long enough to start to hate yourself & your decisions you made about lunch.
popeyes.....fried chicken skin with a hint of meat and bone....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I will go riding! if you pick e-bike friendly locations kthxbye

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Dead, or the Grateful Dead?
because no-one generally opened for the GD
Spring tour 95 with the Grateful Dead. They played before the Dead went on. Tampa. MP's from the national Guard were security. We stayed on the Beach in Clearwater. Debbie got stung by a jellyfish and I had to pee on her for some reason.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Years ago I volunteered to pour wine at a Black Crows Concert. My time was a fundraiser and paid to the local MTB org. We were just told to take a drink ticket and pour people a plastic cup of wine. Our tent became very popular and had long lines while all the other booze tents had no line. Made lots of friends that day. At the end of the night a middle aged woman named Susan ran out of tickets ans showed me some rather impressive tits (considering) in liu of a drink ticket. She was arrested for public drunkeness soon after and I was informed that I was supposed to pour about 6 oz of wine and not a full 12. Perhaps that was the source of the tents popularity.

Lesson learned!