Quantcast

Black Friday? DH Deals!

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Well - I had been contemplating some Outlaws @ $295 (150mm) from Jenson. Just decided to head back and see if the black was cheaper and VOILA - Outlaws are on Sale today for 208$ (Maybe for a while, maybe just today.)

So a DH Deal thread appears. If you see any deals out there today (or soon) holler! Im going to order a set in ano-grey and a nice 11-23 cassette for my new Saint SS derailleur to hang with! OH and I will need a new chain too!

Join the bargain hunting folks!
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Well - I had been contemplating some Outlaws @ $295 (150mm) from Jenson. Just decided to head back and see if the black was cheaper and VOILA - Outlaws are on Sale today for 208$ (Maybe for a while, maybe just today.)

So a DH Deal thread appears. If you see any deals out there today (or soon) holler! Im going to order a set in ano-grey and a nice 11-23 cassette for my new Saint SS derailleur to hang with! OH and I will need a new chain too!

Join the bargain hunting folks!
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Did you already buy them? I've got some used ones in excellent condition I'm thinking about selling for cheap. Sorry for the :spam:!

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Did you already buy them? I've got some used ones in excellent condition I'm thinking about selling for cheap. Sorry for the :spam:!
I did! 150mm, Ano grey! Didn't expect your offer to come up so....but my hardtail is still running Sun BFR on XT hubs and that needs to stop!! Are these 135mm? If so....

I wound up getting a PG970 11-26t instead of 11-23; It is the size/range Im looking for; Jenson posted that specific one as a DH cassette for on sale for 60$, seperate from all the other PG970's that are on sale for 44$ right now. Sneaky?!

Last edited:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
It's not DH, but it goes hand n' hand for most - Jenson is selling the Yeti DJ hardtail frames in both sizes for $299 today.