Quantcast

Black Friday

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I spent zilch. I just can't bring myself to stand in line with a bunch of crazed shoppers spending money that I can't spare on stuff that I don't really need

was anyone here crazy enough to go out in the dark to go shopping?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
doesn't bother me....

only shop on line.

i'm surprised it took eric this long to start this thread...

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I would never go out and shop but did get a pair of jeans for really cheap online via an ad on Facebook so I guess I got suckered in.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
i'm surprised it took eric this long to start this thread...
:rofl:

I bought some stuff yesterday! Online. Three websites, and two of the places shipped the stuff the same day. Wife will like her gifts.

I don't think I could have found better deals in stores. Huge online discounts, plus it's pretty easy to find additional discount codes.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
I try to avoid all interactions with sweaty, fat, angry, low IQ deal shoppers who endlessly buy **** they don't need because it's a deal. The same way that I try not to **** crusty pussies.

Last edited:

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Black Friday???
I thought that was just for the crazy ladies.

If you pee standing up ...you're not supposed to like Black Friday.
Am I mistaken? :rolleyes:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I got some cool ****..... But I did not head out till late, got off work at 1800 headed to the Bass pro..... Plenty of good **** for cheap still to be had without having mobs of zombie like retards running amuck, Mostly I got some cool cold weather gear for cheap and a new set of waders

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Hung out with the men of the family and instead hung a badass...

Cat door. So mediocre, but so much more fun than black Friday shenanigans.

Only time I've ever gone, my wife and I had the hugest meltdown level 10 fight of our lives at 4:30 AM at a fvckin fredmeyer store. I'm not cut out for that sh!t.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I try to avoid all interactions with sweaty, fat, angry, low IQ deal shoppers who endlessly buy **** they don't need because it's a deal. The same way that I try not to **** crusty pussies.
So it's a go after half a bottle of scotch? :D

Ran out of milk on T-day at 7:30PM. The only thing open was wally world so I made the trip. It was kinda creepy.

There were people camping out on the floor next to whatever pile of merchandise they were trying to swoop on when the sale started. The staff was running around guarding the pallets of special Black Friday goodies. Super weird vibe. I GTFOed