Quantcast

Black Market full squish

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
More pics and info:

**Information Update - estimated US retail $1600 for the frame and spring 2010 as the release date if all goes well**

Pivot

Last edited:

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
i dont want my chain slapping around when i run ss. i would prefer a peaceful ride.
Yes, that's the whole point of single speed. Thank you, Captain Obvious. :D
There will be no chainslap with this design, unless you are too lazy to tighten your chain.

Paulyd

Monkey
May 15, 2007
Great White North.
Yes, that's the whole point of single speed. Thank you, Captain Obvious. :D
There will be no chainslap with this design, unless you are too lazy to tighten your chain.
if i'm captain obvious, you must senor genius. my post was towards neon. he said get a real 4x/dj bike. the sx. with the sx, to run ss, you would need a tensioner, which would cause chain slap.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Holy time warp - what model year was that an issue with? :think:
First of all Spec has a lifetime warranty. Second they did a replacement program on the seat and chainstays they were redesigned in late 06. The new sx is a completely different bike.

If you want a nice ss fully get a Dobermann Le Pink. Its available and you don't have to wait another year for it. Don't get me wrong I love the BlkMkrt MOB, I own 2 of them. But Dob is a head of the game. I think BM's separation from S&M and going to producing everything overseas has really set them back. I think the only thing still produced here is the MOB.
Where as DOB produces everything in house has more stock color options and custom color options. They are even producing a dh bike for next season. The riders ask DOb produces. Can't say that for BM.

Last edited:

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
The 24" bike didn't come out last year due to all the billlshyte with S&M, but you probably wouldn't know that unless you had an inside edge, which you dont. So maybe you could stop bitching about release dates unless you know the real story. This coming year is going to be insane, bigger than ever and the decisions are all on Carter now, not a drunk ass has-been BMX company owner, so the company will go in the direction it should be.

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
On a serious note...

That MOB is dope....... REALLY REALLY DOPE... The Le INK Is DOPE as Well....

2010 should be a great year for those looking to pick up new bikes.... specifically if it's a "Hybrid" (Fully/DJ/4x/SS)

I suck at all these above... so don;t expect to see me ridig one of those guys!..

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
On a serious note...

That MOB is dope....... REALLY REALLY DOPE... The Le INK Is DOPE as Well....

2010 should be a great year for those looking to pick up new bikes.... specifically if it's a "Hybrid" (Fully/DJ/4x/SS)

I suck at all these above... so don;t expect to see me ridig one of those guys!..
I thought you had a doberman fully?

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Yes the MoB is dope, the Molosse is dope and so is the Le Pink. Especially the Le Pink....LOL
But there is only 1 Le Pink in the USA and Canada that is not owned by a sponsored rider ;)