Quantcast

Black Shiver (with Super 8 attached)

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
Just got my bike put back together after a few hard spills a few weeks ago. I threw on some new cranks, Race Face Diablous bar and stem, and a sexy black Shiver. Now I just gotta wait for the wrist to get 100%. Sorry about the crappy photos.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Nice Shiver man! You are really going to like that ride! Are the Stanchion's black or what?
How much did you pay for the fork and where did you get it?

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Mmmm, black Shiver. I'm very tempted to get my 04 anodised black at the same time I have other parts done, hopefully I can find a place that does it for a reasonable price, 'cause that looks damn hot.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
but the stancion legs arn't black, same old ones.
it is purdy, but yea i rather have the Nitrate legs

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
I took a bad header in Windrock's now famous Southern Rocks trail and dented one of the legs (in between the crowns). I dialed up Marz. to order a new leg and said they had the 05 black legs available, so I picked up 2 for dirt cheap. new seals and bushings, new stickers too. I didnt put the stickers on the actual legs, i thought it looked good like that.
Thats why the stanchions are brown. hard to see em though.

spoke- i have actually been riding with 2 small cracks in my swingarm for almost a year, and i am by no means easy on that bike. Props to Santa Cruz's quality. It is not in an area where a failure would be catastophic, so Im not too concerned.