Status
Not open for further replies.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Zark said:
I wait for "Cougar" night.
If reputation were still an active part of the site, I would have given you some.

Chunky Munkey said:
...or is everyone here just pot smokers?
We aren't just pot smokers. Many of us can participate in both activities. :weee:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
macko said:
If reputation were still an active part of the site, I would have given you some.
All my best material is wasted without the reputation button:rofl:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ah jesus. Do we really have to hear about this again?

Either you'll get laid or you'll get shot down. Niether event demands a thread, does it? How old are you? 40 year old virgin or something?

Go rub one out or something.

Or better yet, send a PM to Graphics

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Chunky Munkey said:
And how come there is no "MENS Night" with six bucks all the guys can drink just like the ladies? Doesn't the fact that all clubs don't offer that come under DEEscrimination!?

You are never gonna make it to 115....

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dhbuilder said:
now that's the funniest thing you've said since you said you joined sorba.
What would you have me do? I have no coal company owned mountains to sculpt to my liking. Ive got parks, which sorba runs the trails on. Meh.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Trying to get in all the clubbing you can before the tan wears off?

"What, this tan? Well I was in the islands recently... let me tell you all about it....Another squashed-strawberry-alleycat for the lady?"

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
BurlyShirley said:
What would you have me do? I have no coal company owned mountains to sculpt to my liking. Ive got parks, which sorba runs the trails on. Meh.
well, ya got me there man.

i'm not big on labor unions either.
seems like anytime some group "does something for us", it's forever held over our heads.
hence my isolationist attitude.

kind of like what J R just said about night clubs.
their club trails are for people who can't ride mt.bikes.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dhbuilder said:
well, ya got me there man.

i'm not big on labor unions either.
seems like anytime some group "does something for us", it's forever held over our heads.
hence my isolationist attitude.

kind of like what J R just said about night clubs.
their club trails are for people who can't ride mt.bikes.

Well on one hand you're correct. Im not a fan of some of the "sanitizing" they've done to some trails, however, if Im not involved there's no way my influence can be felt. I've ridden windrock (probably with you) several times before and I really like what you guys have got going on up there, but that's not really an option here. See, any land here is going to be public, so close to the city as it is, that you cant really get away with anything too gnarly. The best I can do is try and keep some of the technical elements around and show people how to ride gnarly stuff during organized rides. Also, I get paid for it.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
BurlyShirley said:

Either you'll get laid or you'll get shot down. Niether event demands a thread, does it? How old are you? 40 year old virgin or something?

Oh man, I think I'm building you a shrine later.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
BurlyShirley said:

Ah Jesus! Do you really gotta read my post again! Like Howard Stern on the FM... if you don't want to here it, don't read it!

Geeze, all the hostility! Go take a Xanex or Valium or whatever you got in your med cabinet. In fact take the whole bottle.

NFL starts in like two weeks. Get off the rag.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Chunky Munkey said:
Ah Jesus! Do you really gotta read my post again! Like Howard Stern on the FM... if you don't want to here it, don't read it!

Geeze, all the hostility! Go take a Xanex or Valium or whatever you got in your med cabinet. In fact take the whole bottle.

NFL starts in like two weeks. Get off the rag.
I like a little poon as much as the next guy, but its getting just a bit creepy. If I had some xanex Id eat it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Clubbing was something I grew tired of while still in high school with a fake ID, no game, a permanent chubbie and nookie standards so low that only an overabundance of cheap alcohol could further depress them.

Now that I am older AND wiser, I focus on quality over quantity where both intoxicants and females are concerned. I guess I figure that at this stage in my march towards ultimate self-actualization, I can now afford to leave the sloppy, puke-scented gutterskanks and barsluts to guys less fortunate than myself.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
BurlyShirley said:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Post of the week! :trophy_br :agree:

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
llkoolkeg said:
Clubbing was something I grew tired of while still in high school with a fake ID, no game, a permanent chubbie and nookie standards so low that only an overabundance of cheap alcohol could further depress them.

Now that I am older AND wiser, I focus on quality over quantity where both intoxicants and females are concerned. I guess I figure that at this stage in my march towards ultimate self-actualization, I can now afford to leave the sloppy, puke-scented gutterskanks and barsluts to guys less fortunate than myself.
(continued)
llkoolkeg said:
So now I just stay home and smoke pot.
:D

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
What is wrong with CM reminding us it is Wednesday? I think his humor is a bit off, but one or two threads a week is not so bad compared to other crap that gets posted. He seems like he has turned it down a notch, too :trophy_br

We need a place to spam anyways.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Apparently I now have moderator powers!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(from todays pm by the blue balls)

Constant following me and changing my posts
You continue follow me and change my posts titles and basically be a real pest to me just to bother me.

I held back this weekend from really letting you guys have it for banning me. I can very easily hit about a hundred terminals at the local, let's say, institution, other computers at my disposal, and log on under countless names and yahoo emails and really cause you guys a lot of problems posting crap on here and there'd be nothing you could do about it.

So where do we go from here?

Why not leave me alone rather than purposely provoke my emotions. Once they come out, I won't stop until you get my point and have REALLY pissed you off.

Time to change my title back, leave my posts alone and back off from me.

I can easily show you what I mean to prove my point but I'm a nice guy and I'd rather not do it. I'm not easily provoked but when done so I will attack violently until I've disabled my attacker. So time to leave Chunky's post alone and stop harrassing me.

Balls in your court Dave-O. Sup to you buddy.

Ooooh scary E threats!!! :hot:
So sorry but you can e threaten me all you want....... you can't really scare or harm me in any way, as there is not really anything you can do or say on here that is of any real lasting importance.... At the end of the day it is just text on a screen nothing more. :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Or what? are you going to spend thousands of dollars to fly halfway around the world to (try to) beat me up? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh lordy there is utterly no way I can take you seriously!!:eviltongu :nuts: :weee: :rofl:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I dated a girl once who used to go to ladies nights around town with her roommate.

They drank the free drinks but kept to themselves. After a bunch of guys got shot down by them, everyone thought they were lesbians...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
DaveW said:
Apparently I now have moderator powers!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(from todays pm by the blue balls)

Ooooh scary E threats!!! :hot:
So sorry but you can e threaten me all you want....... you can't really scare or harm me in any way, as there is not really anything you can do or say on here that is of any real lasting importance.... At the end of the day it is just text on a screen nothing more. :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Or what? are you going to spend thousands of dollars to fly halfway around the world to (try to) beat me up? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh lordy there is utterly no way I can take you seriously!!:eviltongu :nuts: :weee: :rofl:
LMAO! :rofl:

This dude and BigDrop05 need to hang out.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
can someone make sure to PM me a copy of this thread after it gets deleted? Its got epicness about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.