Quantcast

BLING bikes

qkenuf4u

Chimp
Feb 10, 2009
looking for pics of BLINGED OUT BIKES (doesnt matter which kind, DH,XC,FR,ETC.) just want to see lots of colors etc. so i can decide on a pattern/color for my FSR coming this week.... :p

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
I know that this is just another gratuitous chance to show off our rigs, but what the heck, I'll bite.

as for color scheme: rims, hubs, pedals, seatpost collar (straitline, new, not pictured), stem, brake levers, grip rings, and X-0 kit is red everything else is either black or Ti. i like it....

qkenuf4u

Chimp
Feb 10, 2009
ya that chrome/polished banshee is AWESOME !! all nice rides folks.... just have to figure out which color "wood" go best with the wood paint FSR XC PRO frame i have coming.. im thinking GOLD...

Attachments

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
looking for pics of BLINGED OUT BIKES (doesnt matter which kind, DH,XC,FR,ETC.) just want to see lots of colors etc. so i can decide on a pattern/color for my FSR coming this week.... :p
just FYI if by FSR you mean a specialized FSR frame... be aware that having the frame painted/powdercoated/etc voids the warranty...

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut

Need to get a new pic with the white Deity cranks and seat.

My other bikes are boring with grey and silver..boo

Last edited:

qkenuf4u

Chimp
Feb 10, 2009
just FYI if by FSR you mean a specialized FSR frame... be aware that having the frame painted/powdercoated/etc voids the warranty...
ya i just found this out on PINKBIKE.... they have a life time guarentee on the frames or what ???? :confused:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ya i just found this out on PINKBIKE.... they have a life time guarentee on the frames or what ???? :confused:
lifetime warranty for original owner (and I believe DH frames - aka the demo - have something like a 3 year warranty). And yes they are good about it. I used to work at a Spesh dealer, we had a guy come in with a 15 year old stump jumper - and his original receipt - that cracked at the chainstay dropout. Brand new frame, no questions asked. Things like painting/powdercoating (generally modifying it) will void it. I think you can maintain the warranty if you have it painted/pc'd by Spesh or an approved paint house, but don't quote me on that.

Triple8Sol

Monkey
May 4, 2010
Seattle, WA
LOL at all the not-even-remotely-blinging bikes in this thread. Some great rigs and nice builds for sure, but so don't belong in this guy's thread.

qkenuf4u

Chimp
Feb 10, 2009
lifetime warranty for original owner (and I believe DH frames - aka the demo - have something like a 3 year warranty). And yes they are good about it. I used to work at a Spesh dealer, we had a guy come in with a 15 year old stump jumper - and his original receipt - that cracked at the chainstay dropout. Brand new frame, no questions asked. Things like painting/powdercoating (generally modifying it) will void it. I think you can maintain the warranty if you have it painted/pc'd by Spesh or an approved paint house, but don't quote me on that.
well then i guess it really doesnt matter for me then cause im buying a used frame.... :thumb: