Quantcast

*Bling*Bling*Cruiser*

xcursedx

Chimp
Mar 11, 2007
519 ( forrest city massive )
So it's finished, minus air in the tires, and a compression bolt, ( i'll have to steal one of the dk in the back of my lbs )

Looking at the frame right now it looks dark green.

i need a seat, getting a black and purple shadow. some brakes. new rims, tires etc
basically this is the stepping stone to my new 24" specific bike that i'll be building.

so here's the pix

DK 24" General Lee
stock bars
fsa pig headset
shadow frontload stem
shadow grips
1664 seat post
stock seat
kmc purple chain
tree 30t sprocket
primo tenderizer pedals
profile ss cranks
stock tires ( krad ? )

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
Nice ride ! I have those same PRIMO pedals.. Hey,any idea on how to replace those spikes ?

If someone made those with about a 3* slacker HA i would probably just ride/race BMX cruisers....I can't ride those things like that,it's so awkward..
I'm 6'2"..

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Nice ride ! I have those same PRIMO pedals.. Hey,any idea on how to replace those spikes ?

If someone made those with about a 3* slacker HA i would probably just ride/race BMX cruisers....I can't ride those things like that,it's so awkward..
I'm 6'2"..
what do you mean by 3* slacker Head Angle ? Are you saying that the typical 74 degree bmx head angle is too steep? Or are you saying you want suspension forks on it?

I would agree that the DK ought to consider making XL versions of the General Lee and Fury cruiser. It feels like a pretty short bike to me. I had to put a XXL stem on it.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I've been riding a General Lee 24" for a couple of months now, (major upgrades included nicer wheels and drive train, everything else is stock). I'm about 6'4". It feels pretty good to me. Fun bike. I'm still learning to ride it coming from a MTB background, but definitely fun.

ReVolVeRage

Monkey
Dec 28, 2006
MD/ NYC
:clapping: Well done! Looks like a blast in the park. Correct me if I'm wrong: You have a Riot too, right? It has 24's, right? Why two 24" bikes?
The more, the better IMO!

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)

I'm 6'2"..

Have you checked out a Union-street Molly Maguire?