Quantcast

Bluesday…In The Afternoon…

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think @scrublover had posted that the DSO had issues the other day and likely wasn't going to be around much longer.

@Toshi we're going to pretend you know what you're talking about and ask for a consult on the imaging.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Each lighting strike that they let turn into a incident rather than extinguishing gets a “P” number that is essentially a blank check for the district to squander. Region 6 loves to milk the money cow
"oops"

the dust from this shit is still blowing 20 miles away

These idiots decided "native americans burned things in the fall before winter" to mean "let fires go in july in the lowest soil moisture content in recorded history"

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
it would be sad to see gobblers knob lookout disappear...that is a nice hike from what ive seen....

They wrapped the Sourdough lookout with fireproofing when it burned through there.

The hike up there is steep as fuck. All burnt down to the lake now.

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Yes, but I interact with Brazilians way more than OG Portuguese. (My uncle lives in Rio, I have an invite) I agree, the European Portuguese accent sounds like it could be Baltic or something. And I find the Sao Paulo accent a bit softer than Rio.

Where are you living again?
I didn’t realize you had a Brazilian connection.
I live a bit north of Lisbon, south of Peniche.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
(This is on the way up to Amangani, where a lot of wanna-billionaires pose)
Ok, so it was at the fucktarded Trumpie Lucas Ranch. ( wifey called it last night, said ‘ those people aren’t right’ ).
23 y.o. Charlie Lucas shot his sister and parents ( no one died), then threatened to shoot himself in front of the cops. They talked him down.
Guns, alcohol, (I assume?) Trump, it’s pure ‘MURICA.
No wanna-B-illionaires were harmed at Amangani.