Quantcast

bmxers

L

Lightninleana

I'll let all the bmx kids who showed up at PA this weekend know about it... I took them on a downhill run up there and they loved it. I know at least 2 of them want to get into downhilling as well.

L

Lightninleana

ahhh whoops... this was supposed to go in the clinic thread but it didn't cause I am computer incompotent...

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Originally posted by Lightninleana
I'll let all the bmx kids who showed up at PA this weekend know about it... I took them on a downhill run up there and they loved it. I know at least 2 of them want to get into downhilling as well.
Wait till they compare the cost of their bmx's and then want to buy a dedicated dh bike...I had one bmx friend love it. Then I helped him shop around and to this day is still in shock I don't ride mx instead. haha

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
Originally posted by Lightninleana
Leana,

Thanks for taking the ankle biters on the downhill course. All three of them had a great time.

Attachments

L

Lightninleana

Hey it was no problem... they were really fun and were tearing it up. The picture is rad thanks.