Quantcast

bohohohohohoh saturBORK GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's 7 today. Wifey is taking her and the cousins horseback riding today. I'm currently watching Le Mans.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode last night. Place close to the city and well liked by the xc crowd. The club taking care of that place sure does like putting in there paving bricks to cut down on erosion. I think its sketchy as fuck riding on silt covered blocks. Finished in the dark.

Got woken up this morning at 6am by dog barfing on the bed. Woot.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Going to the wild animal sanctuary if we ever get everyone ready. 4 year old is grumpy and still lying in bed and the baby already is halfway through nap 1 of the day.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Dogs threatened to revolt as I reached for bike this morning. Took them on 2hr hike instead.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Left work early yesterday as my back was starting to hurt pretty bad. By the time I got home it was excruciating. Slept a bit and all seemed fine. Slept well and everything felt normal until a muscle in my back just started twitching for about thirty seconds and about had me screaming.

Not fun, but hopefully just a muscle issue.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Just got done with Colorado Ride #1 in Salida. That is some dry dusty chit man. Pizza time at Moonlight Pizza. Also didn’t know prior to coming here yesterday that some Arkansas River fest thingy is going on here. Town is le crowded.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
If you have time head up to St Elmo for the Alpine CDT.

Watching mtg ninja OTB in a rock garden at the top land on his feet and reach out grab his steed and remount in mere seconds was one of the coolest things I have ever seen, truly epic.

The trail is really fun too.

Just got done with Colorado Ride #1 in Salida. That is some dry dusty chit man. Pizza time at Moonlight Pizza. Also didn’t know prior to coming here yesterday that some Arkansas River fest thingy is going on here. Town is le crowded.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well, let's see, rode yesterday with a sore foot, what to do after work, hmmm. I know, hiking. Unfortunately it is sunny and not raining. There will probably be other humans in the woods. Most unpleasant.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wild animal sanctuary was lame from the viewers’ perspective. Cool that they rescue those animals, though. Shall be a one time visit, methinks.

Washing Tesla now. Graduation dinner with the radiology department at the Grand Hyatt tonight—suit affair, this.