Quantcast

Bonk? Wasn't it you on the weight gain program?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hey Bonk -

If you don't want to retype it, let me know and I'll post that email you sent me about it.

Bonk

Mike Bloss, Hero
I was going excellent till I went out and bought a house. Now I'm not eating right (not having a stove @ the moment does not help AT ALL!!) , sleeping right, or getting to the health club as often. Right now I'm just trying to maintain my current mass until I can get my life back in order here. Ugh....I'm a homeowner...what's wrong with me?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Bonk said:
not having a stove @ the moment does not help AT ALL!!)

we bought our house just after thanksgiving (or just before, I forget) and we JUST got our stove hooked up a week ago tomorrow.

:rolleyes:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Bonk said:
Oh man. You've gotta see this ancient electric stove I'm ditching for a new GE gas. It's all crazy retro-push buttony-like.
we replaced some old electric thing w/ a gas stove as well. that is what took so long, the city had to bring gas from down the street. while the work they did only took two days, it took months I guess to do the paperwork and a couple of thousand bucks to get them to do it......

then we had to get someone to bring the gas INTO the house. I can do wiring and stuff but gas I'll leave to the pro's.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Alright, alright. I'll take your house so you can get back to getting fit.

PM me my new address.

congrats

Bonk

Mike Bloss, Hero
Brian HCM#1 said:
Ken we need to see some pics of the house.

OK, but it's a mess...the lawn needs to be cut and the bushes trimmed.

Here's the house and the yard. I'm a corner lot. Sorry for the messed up pictures. The damn flash aparently was going off.

..also, my stove is installed now. I need to revive that "Sooo..I just bought a stove" thread. :thumb:

Attachments