Quantcast

@@@ Boom Boom day GMT@@@

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. Off to ride DH with @6thElement and his Mrs. in a bit. Unclear if @Nick or @stoney also will answer the call.

then working 5-10 pm from home. Second to last of these particular extra shifts.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Weather in the high country looks good, heading up to ride with Teh Spousal Unit™ and a friend or two. Then probably music downtown, maybe fireworks but maybe to bed early.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ugh, definitely sick. Called in sick to work, because sick (duh), but also because I was up all night coughing, so didn't really sleep all that much.

Luckily the girlfriend has been gone since Saturday and is staying at her parents cottage until tomorrow, so she hasn't had to partake in the festivities.

Just saw our cat Fernie, eating a fern. Figures. And has barfed it up of course.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Sort out post-trip and get ready for tomorrow. Haley has her league race tomorrow night and has barely practiced, so K1 for a while today. Lots of study.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Right now somebody is picking their nose, not realizing it’s the last time they’ll ever get a good deep booger recovery. In mere moments they’ll be blowing their hand off with some multi colored freedom smuggled in from Mexico.

Happy birthday America

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Right now somebody is picking their nose, not realizing it’s the last time they’ll ever get a good deep booger recovery. In mere moments they’ll be blowing their hand off with some multi colored freedom smuggled in from Mexico.

Happy birthday America
Smuggled in from Mexico, and probably made in China. Nothing says “patriot” like exporting dollars to countries you demonize in order to celebrate the greatness of your country.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Happy birthday America
Related...
FIXdZ8CWYAIoD6g.jpeg

I will admit to enjoying bottle rocket warfare as a youth, but fuck the glorification of war in all forms...

Too:

download (5).jpeg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
rode this morning. came home, then took my son riding. pool, beers, and grilling until its time to sleep again. craziest we're going with fireworks is sparklers and a few sparkler fountains.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
There was one moment where I almost became one of those x rays. It was so close. I am very lucky!
I was 14 and had a sack of m80s at the beach on 4th of July. I was also drinking and smoking, haha. I was lighting and throwing the m80s, when I spaced out and lit the m80 and was watching the fuse go down. My friend asked me if I was going to throw it, and I tossed it quickly. It went off, knocking my hand back and rendering me deaf for the rest of the night.

Thinking about it still gives me the shivers. I've done some stupid shit.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Made an absolutely hilarious amount of pasta salad intending to bring it to my brothers house, last minute decisions were made and we didn’t feel like going, so I guess I’m eating 5lbs of pasta salad for dinner?

Can’t let fresh mozzarella go to waste:drool:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Started today at 4:30 with a plan to wake up while riding, turned into a flat tube and sliced tire. Glad it happened then because the new tube popped before seating the tire. Road bike plan Xed. Took to the gravel bike I'll be racing next week and put on some bottle cages. Missed the group but had a good ride up to a restaurant which maybe has my debit card. 112 miles 8k ft done. I'm sunburned

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
The dick show was pretty good. Er, I mean the fireworks show up at Dick's Sporting Goods Park visible from my house was/is pretty good. I stepped outside to see a bit of it. Boom, fizzle, sparkle, etc.