Quantcast

Boosh. I love big jumps. 20" pics

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I had some of my 20" homeboys come in from out of town today. I took them to the Manpon. They were scared like little girls. Then they proceeded to fycking destroy the line.
I get the privlage of riding with some of the best riders in the world, but i'll take a session with these guys any day of the week, because they don't give a $hit about being sponsored, filming, money, or any of that. They just want to drink beer, dig, dig some more, and flow the $hit out of any trail you put in front of them.
These guys have ridden all the best trails from the East Coast, to the West Coast. They are poor as hell, sleep on couches, drink the cheepest of beer, but they live to ride and dig.

We rode for 7 hours straight. I pulled out the camera and snapped some shots for about 15 minutes. All pics are of different jumps.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Zach Dank said:
These guys have ridden all the best trails from the East Coast, to the West Coast. They are poor as hell, sleep on couches, drink the cheepest of beer, but they live to ride and dig.
We rode for 7 hours straight.
Awesome.... Livin' la Vida Loca!! :rockout: :rockout:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You know you are welcome to ride these trails any time you want. What do you live, like 2 hours away.:disgust1:
Get down here fool, before it is dumping rain.
I'm thinking the same thing about you:D

Soon.

And you need to get up here before it snows. We got some new things to play on.

I need to inject some steroids into my nuts before I hit that line anyway.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I'm thinking the same thing about you:D
Hey broseff, last time we shredded was on your turf.

And you need to get up here before it snows. We got some new things to play on.

I'm 100% down to come up and shred for a day.

I need to inject some steroids into my nuts before I hit that line anyway.

You will be scared for about 10 to 20 minutes. Then it will be hours of ripping fun. Not to mention, i've got a lot more than the Manpon to shred with you.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I'd be scared ****less to try these.

How fast must you be going to clear them?
Not too fast. The first dub has a sweet step down roller right before the lip.
The first gap is only about 18 feet. The second is 21'. The third is 23'. The fourth is in the process of being finished, but he goal is to create the sickest trick jump in all of Cali. A 17 foot gap, with a 7 foot tall lip, a 10 foot tall landing, that is about 15 feet wide.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
sounds like........sex? dude if im ever in nor cal i would give anything to go check thos trails out, even to watch and the like and whatever else is up around there. those are sick zach, your trails kill

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Not too fast. The first dub has a sweet step down roller right before the lip.
The first gap is only about 18 feet. The second is 21'. The third is 23'. The fourth is in the process of being finished, but he goal is to create the sickest trick jump in all of Cali. A 17 foot gap, with a 7 foot tall lip, a 10 foot tall landing, that is about 15 feet wide.
The line we are working on now is 13', 14', 14', 14, notsureyet.... and they seem BIG. I can only imagine rolling up on 18',21',23'. :shocked:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Douchery is not allowed on RM
Yet another victim of e-humor.

Relax guy's, I'm just saying that because, as a photographer, when I posted pics of some friends throwing down without helmets everyone went nuts in the Pac NW forum how they didnt have helmets on, and how bad of an example it was...as a result, I mock them in here.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Ignore the helmet nazis and other e-fools. Reacting to them only makes it worse, since it gives them the attention they crave.

dft

Chimp
Apr 27, 2004
When you dig as much as us, and live to ride trails, wheel size never gets in the way. All hardcore diggers know what i am talking about.
zach

you and your boyz throw it down killer. i'm curious, how often you ride a regular freeride type of bike, just flowing a standard DH type of trail, rock gardens, drops, high speed etc. or is that alittle too mundane fcompared to those size jumps?