Quantcast

```Boring Friday GMT```

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Yesterday, the right of way got shut down early due to weather. Sissy electricians didn't want to work during a lightning storm.

Going to be much cooler today, might even wear long pants to work, but I doubt it.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Friday. Bring it.

So last night I get home from work to find dog sh!t all over the bedroom floor. Doggie has a stomach virus and had to let loose and pretty much emptied her bowels all over the floor. Not pretty, man. So I took her to the vet (again) and got her some meds. Apparently she has some sort of gastrointestinal infection but the meds should clear it up. The fun part of the whole evening was the cleanup. Good times...good times. I'm just glad she didn't track any of the mess around the house. Poor pooch...not her fault. But the Red Sox swept the Yankees again, so life is good. :weee:

Metric century on the docket for Sunday.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Well, I was going to bitch about my Friday including blood work and a dentist visit until I read IAB's post.

Hottest June day in DC yesterday in a 138 years. 102 during my evening bike ride, ride faster, make more breeze!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mormon sunshine.
On my phone so I'm gonna keep it short....
L's outta town and my dad is flying in tonight. Been super busy at work with multiple shoots each week (photo & video), lots of MoGfx projects in the works too. So nice not to have idle hands anymore.
Dad and I ate goin to a classic moto race tomorrow, should be fun. Gonna hit up the swap meet there too and try and find some bits and pieces for my new-to-me Kwak.
Later.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Friday. Bring it.

So last night I get home from work to find dog sh!t all over the bedroom floor. Doggie has a stomach virus and had to let loose and pretty much emptied her bowels all over the floor. Not pretty, man. So I took her to the vet (again) and got her some meds. Apparently she has some sort of gastrointestinal infection but the meds should clear it up. The fun part of the whole evening was the cleanup. Good times...good times. I'm just glad she didn't track any of the mess around the house. Poor pooch...not her fault. But the Red Sox swept the Yankees again, so life is good. :weee:

My pup feels shame when he is sick and has to poop indoors. Luckily for me that means he tries to hide it. Hiding means crapping down in the basement where there are cement floors with drains. I win again.

Luckily my pup has always been super healthy. Sadly he is showing a bit of age but doing strong at 12.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Was out for a solid 2hr XC loop last night on Seymour which included two pretty respectable climbs. That ride nearly killed me (on the up) two weeks ago. Pretty awesome feeling to not feel like death for the entire ride. And I think I probably hit the highest speed I've ever hit on "the little bike" on the downhill. Good thing it wasn't wet. I got away with a handful of mis-steps...

Last day of week 1 at the new jorb. So far so good.

Tonight: Game 5

Tomorrow: Whistler for 3 days

Next week: Visit home to see the folks and attend a buddy's wedding. Taking orders for anything you'd like to give MMike?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Morning Monkeys,

Rode some DH yesterday felt good to be on the big bike. Riding after work today then checking out one of my buddies bands playing down at the Showbox. Should be a good night. Have a good one all!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Friday. Bring it.

one of my cats has a GI issue (forget the name at the moment) that there's basically no cure for. we can mitigate it with his diet, but he gets frequent diahhrea. places i've had to clean it:

-the couch
-kitchen table
-scratching post
-coffee table
-fridge
-several walls

poor thing. one time he got locked in the bedroom during the day by accident (we keep the bedroom closed off while we're at work). no litter box there, so he let loose on the comforter. thankfully it was solid, and during the winter. so we just scooped it off and threw the comforter (second one, we use 2 when its cold) in the wash.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Got a good all mountain ride in with some friends last night after work.

Today, get stoked on all of the world cup coverage for this weekends race!

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Friday, friday, friday!! Rode on a new-to-me trail system last night. I've xc skied on it quite a lot, but never mtb'ed on it. It was fun! Not terribly technical, but flowy as heck, and fast. Except for the uphills, which I suck at.

More riding tonight, possibly tomorrow morning if we don't get rained out. Sunday the bike club is taking us a couple hours south into PA to check out a place called Merli-Sarnoski. It looks really... rocky. Should be interesting to see how many new bruises and scrapes I come back with.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Lots of riding in store for this weekend! My xc bike is fixed! Turns out my mechanical problems from the race last weekend were due to a broken bottom bracket. The shop guy said something about that pushing out on the crank and causing it to be crooked! My fork was also blown so he rebuilt that. I should be good to go now! Woot woot!

I like to ride bikes
Trails around come to life
Smile as I ride

Haiku to you

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That'd be my recommendation for the verbiage, with a photo from David Peacock and the artistic contribution of Doug's design guy.

I'm psyched about it.

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
so I sign in and see that my avatar is that of Echo circa 1980s... dang I wish I could remember the story behind THAT choice! :D

...and squids quote is severely outdated!

It's not morning but hey, here I am. w00t! :thumb:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oh thank god its Friday Afternoon. I just spend two days in the classroom going over the Americans with Disabilities Act, tranportation of the disabled, Elder Abuse, and Legal rammifications and responsibilities of the former......oy my head hurts