Quantcast

Boxxer Team rebound issues

Supernaut

Chimp
Feb 12, 2007
Oslo, Norway
Hi yall.

I recently recieved a 2010 Team. Unfortunately the lo-speed rebound adjuster doesnt work, and the norwegian importer cant get parts.

So im wondering if anybody has been able to find exploded diagrams or service instructions for the rebound damper assembly. I have looked on srams website, but cant seem to find anything.

Right now i have a lot of lo-speed damping, and i think the fault is simply the adjuster needle not being connected to the adjuster.

Any help apreciated.

Fred

k1creeker

Chimp
Mar 11, 2008
Good luck. No one can get parts for the 2010 Boxxers. Not ever SRAM headquaters in Chicago. My fork will be laying on the shelf there for the better part of forever. Some of the damper assemblies were built with the wrong parts in the factory. If yours is one of them, there's no fix except rebuilding with the correct parts...which you cannot get. :weee:

If it were me, I'd ride it as is until you know RS can repair it with a reasonable turn time. If you can hold out until winter, you wouldn't be without a fork the rest of the season.

Best of luck with the fix.

Comments about there's nothing wrong with the 2010 Boxxers, and it's all must be user error to follow...