Quantcast

BRAAAAAP!!!!! New DH Bike B!tches!

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Its finally ride-able, this thing is soooooo sexy and soooo nice, I am definetly happy I decided to sell the V10 and pick up this, The pics were taken when I had no air in the tires, the wheels are only temporary, and I need a rear brake adapter, but once that stuff is here, its all finished. Let me know what you think!

2004 Chumba Wumba F4 (Lars' bike) This is 1 of 2 of these frames painted this color, its Lars' custom color.
2004 Boxxer WC
Hope Mono 6Ti front
Hope Mono M4 rear
Arrow FRX rims
Woodman hubs
WTB Headset
SIC Race Bar
SIC Camodized Stem
Maxxis 2.5 High Roler Slow Reezays
Deity Cranks
E.13 Chainguide
E.13 Crown Wheel
Mallet C Pedals
Sram X.O Derailler
Sram X.9 Trigger Shifter
Sram Cassette
SDG I-Beem I-fly Seat
SDG I-Beam Seatpost
Odi Ruffian BMX Lock-Ons

Its soooo nice, Weighs a suprising 41.5 lbs, Thats wicked light compared to my almost 46 lb V10. And Once I get the lighter wheelset it should be around 41.

I am soooooo stoked. Thanks to Lars Tribus for hookinf me up, The Bustedspoke Team Sponsors and Jason Carpenter for working on the bike.

Later, Dan

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
MSRP is like $1,800 I think, I bought it used off Lars so I wouldn't know the exact price, compared to the v10 its waaay lighter, more flickable and bouncy, smaller, its perfect.

Dan

vincent

Monkey
Aug 22, 2004
Bromont, Quebec
NICE!
I have a v10 and I was thinking of a light, more responsive and not too expensive frame for the next season... is the warranty good?

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
vincent said:
NICE!
I have a v10 and I was thinking of a light, more responsive and not too expensive frame for the next season... is the warranty good?
I am not sure on the warrentee, its probably a 1 year like most frames...

Dan

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Damn True said:
Nice. Ive always thought Chumba Wumba's were dead sexy. Kinda low in the BB for N*, otherwise I'd have me one of those biotches.
Yeah, I have been noticing the low BB a lot, but it only makes me feel more comfortable, 1st of all it rails corners like no other, yesterday I was trying what they said to do in "Fundementals" and not slow down for corners, and damn is that scary, the bike just keeps gaining speed.

Dan

Mar 22, 2005
Yuck! I'd Stick With The Motiv! Just Kidding! That Is Sooo Sick! But Still, I Hate All You For Making Me Realize My Bike Is A Piece Of Crap!

SPrider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
HaHa jasonw111 thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long while!
The DEMO 8 PRO has to be the sickest bike ever, just look DEMO 8

kicknitLivE

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Boulder
Yeah.. wow.. demo 8.. right on. Also kinda nice to know that no one has the same bike as you. Or that you've ridden the demo 8 and it doesnt compare to your bike in spec or handling. My bikes built for me by me to ride perfect for my style. The F4 looks special too.