Quantcast

Brake Therapy for my Bullit - Woohoo!

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I ordered my Slider + and it should be here tomorrow. :D

I just talked with Brian at Brake Therapy and ordered a floating brake kit along with another rear hub for a spare wheelset (not going to abuse my Dee Max's doing urban and bigger stuff).

After all this stuff arrives, I'll post pics somehow. (My step-daughter broke our digicam! LAME)

I must say that talking with Brian was very cool. I corresponded with him via email regarding his post a while back regarding one of their kits on a V10. I've seen the kit on two different Bullits and knew that was the wya to go.

Brian certainly knows his stuff! I'm proud to be supporting a company like that one! The phone rang twice and I was put through to Brian promptly! No phone tag!

Next week will be a good week! It's my birthday on Tuesday too! I'll be old then. Maybe I'll give up this DH/freeride thing and start riding road? :devil:

gmac

Monkey
Apr 6, 2002
How much did your therapy cost ?

Keep this in mind too.

Ride road. Ride left side safe. Ride right side safe. Ride middle and sooner or later... Squish ! Just like a grape.

Mr Miyagi brother . Words to live by that's all. Worked for Ralph Macchio anyway.

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by gmac
How much did your therapy cost ?

Keep this in mind too.

Ride road. Ride left side safe. Ride right side safe. Ride middle and sooner or later... Squish ! Just like a grape.

Mr Miyagi brother . Words to live by that's all. Worked for Ralph Macchio anyway.
Thanks for the advice!

I got a good deal because I work in the bike industry, but the retail is around $340. Your LBS can get one for you and I bet there are many different online retailers that can hook you up.

I'll borrow a camera and post pics of the installation process next week!