1 RINDERKNECHT Roger
2 GRACIA Cédric
3 ATHERTON Gee
4 RENNIE, Nathan
5 LOPES, Brian

JILL KINTNER Won the huge womens field

I never woulda guessed that one

Hmm, Lopes in 5th, now that IS strange.

I am so blown away at the level those guys compete at... imagine loading into the rack with EC or Cedric or Rennie or Bootes, etc, etc

I mean geez, could you imagine the pressure? :eek:

Wow, big props to those dudes.. all of 'em.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Thanks for posting the update! I don't think I've ever heard of Roger, where is he from? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would be his first WC win...

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
blt2ride said:
Thanks for posting the update! I don't think I've ever heard of Roger, where is he from? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would be his first WC win...

He's Swiss, pretty fast guy was 4th at worlds last year, I think it's his first win, at least that i can remember.

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
anyone have any info on why the results are so screwy? nothing against the top 4 guys but i would have thought at least lopes or prokop would have been in the finals?

mechanicals? crashes? take outs?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
BC VAN said:
anyone have any info on why the results are so screwy? nothing against the top 4 guys but i would have thought at least lopes or prokop would have been in the finals?

mechanicals? crashes? take outs?

well both Roger and Gee have been slowly moving up in the ranks...the same guys people can't win all the time ;)...D

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
BMXman said:
well both Roger and Gee have been slowly moving up in the ranks...the same guys people can't win all the time ;)...D

i agree, i think it's awsome to see new riders in the mix, i think the sport needs more of that. i thought it was a bit of a surprise to see neither prokop or lopes in the final?

has to be more to it then they just didn't ride good?

btw roger rides for commencial now.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
BMXman said:
Roger rides for Nicolai...specifically the KRC Nicolai team...he's a cool guy and really fast...D
He rides for commencal/oxbow..........this maybe be his first win but he has show flashes of being super fast in the last 2 years.....