Quantcast

breaking up...

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
so, a week ago my gf who is living in guatemala told me she had sex with some dude. that same night i went to a party here in zurich and took home some chick. so today i broke up with her....this is the end of a 3 year relationsship. my plans now: study/ride, have fun...
thanx for listening

I'm so *eff*ing free!:pirate2: :clapping: :imstupid: :monkeydance:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Yeti - sorry to hear about that man...

I've been in several long-distance relationships, and the last one I had also lasted for about 3 years.

Broke up w/ my Lady last Oct.

She was only across the state from me however (Pa.)... but Gutemala to Germany?... Jesus, that's insane.

Glad to see you are having a good time though. Just try not to go on a bender of sorts w/ the women...

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
thanx for the rm love dudes...i m taking it pretty well actually, i m surprised of how well i m taking this. now it's full time love for my v10 and my dmr (as if it hadnt been this way before)
here one more pic of the ex:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
thanx for the rm love dudes...i m taking it pretty well actually, i m surprised of how well i m taking this. now it's full time love for my v10 and my dmr (as if it hadnt been this way before)
...aside from posting semi-nude pics of your ex-gf online and banging some other chick in retaliation - Yes... you are taking this pretty well.

:)

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
...aside from posting semi-nude pics of your ex-gf online and banging some other chick in retaliation - Yes... you are taking this pretty well.

u forgot riding some dh-trails at night with a crappy light system in the rain...and getting wasted afterwards at some bar...all in all...feelin good! just if a certain package from goodridge would appear in my mailbox it would be way better.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

hah.
i was reading some crap the other day on the internet, on how females handle break ups way better than males, because of a lot of reasonably sounding variables.
kinda true actually.

i broke up with my gf on a friday about 2 weeks ago.... and ended up having sex with a close friend that very same weekend... yeah, we all handle break ups well.. :busted:
oh yeah, did i mention dropping $$$$ on car audio last week and considering buying a motorcycle added to the equation too? lol.