Quantcast

Brevard--lost dog

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I know there's not many brevard locals on here but I'll post up anyway. If anyone sees this dog around brevard, or maybe even in pisgah, please let me know. This dog was STOLEN from his owner in the parking lot of looking glass outfitters in pisgah forest, NC this afternoon. My friend found and (legally) adopted him almost 6 months ago, and got approached by someone claiming it was his dog. The guy threatened my friend then grabbed the dog and took off. Apparently he escaped near the hospital later, so now he could be anywhere.

Very friendly and approachable, ~60 lbs pit mix, answers to Claude.

I lived with this friend for several months and consider Claude my dog as well, so if you're in the area please keep an eye out!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yo tp were heading out there sunday man ill keep both eyes open for him and let the guys know as well. we see him we will get him back and give you a shout man.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
I'll keep my eye out. I'm up there every week now.

The dude taking the dog grabbed it and took off??? He must have been quick. Someone would have to cap my a$$ to get my dog.
He said "you wanna do this the easy way or the hard way?" My friend answers "The hard way". The dude lunged at my friend like he was gonna fight, then just juked and went for the dog, jumped in his car and took off.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
I don't know man? He could've been mistaken, or I guess claude really could have been his. Cam found him awhile ago, but he went through the adoption period and officially claimed him after 30 days. Even if it was this guys, it was cam's care and wallet that kept claude alive bc he was in bad shape when he found him. Not to mention all the money and time we spent to get him over parvo. If that dude didn't make the effort when he lost the dog, he's SOL as far as I'm concerned.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
What type of vehicle and whats this fawker look like...I live in Arden and frequent Pisgah a couple times a week. Will keep a look out.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Not to be a jerk, but say if you lost your dog and then 8 months later you saw some guy walking around with it, wouldn't you be anxious to get your dog back?

Get your friend to give us a description of the guy and his car best he can. Anybody who would leave a dog loose to die of parvo needs a good beat down not to mention now Claude is loose again. I'll chain this focker up behind my Yukon and drag him up the fireroad past bennett gap/horse stables at 60 mph. That kinda sh!t strikes a nerve in me.

Assuming we have the complete story I would agree that the dog is your friends now after all that. I have a black lab named Dylan that I took from some idiot who used to beat the tar out of him.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Any sane owner of a dog who lost his animal and it was adopted by someone else would just call the cops and settle it the legal way. They would have called the animal shelter too, granted that is not a guaranteed way to find your missing animal.

That guy was just NUTS. If a dog gets Parvo, it's from neglect. Every shelter and every vet there is vaccinates every dog through the door for the disease immediately. It's their first shot!

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
I believe this is also the second person who has mistakenly claimed it was his dog. Claude has grown a lot since my friend found him (he's barely a year I believe), and he's not the most unique looking dog around. That guy should never have acted the way he did.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Glad to hear it all worked out. Maybe y'all should make claude look a little more unique to prevent such problems in the future. A little color would help.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
My friend found him near where he escaped from that guy. He showed the police his adoption papers and they basically told the guy he was out of luck.
Kick Ass! Stoked to hear it cause I don't what I'd do if my dogs took off.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
thats great news mueller. me and the boys were on high alert for sunday cause well we will be out there. ohh and if you want to jump in with us man your more than welcome im sure the guys wouldnt mind.