Quantcast

Brian Lopes Sighting

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
san juan capistrano old town
hahaha, yea but,we saw him eating a couple TACO's at El Molino De Oro in San Juan Capistrano, with his BRAND NEW DODGE LOPES-55 SPORT VAN custom red, i glanced into the parking lot on my way to sum DANK bread rolls , when all of a sudden i spotted the BEAst of a van, the bold red it glowed i new it was him, as we walk through the doors of this wonderful resteraunt when i made EYE-Contact him, him sitting with a buddy, eating wht i like to call "GOOD-EATS" we set off with our order sit outside trying not to make ass's of our-selfs we sit and forget cause for as BRIAN PRATCH like's to say "wht?, u wanna hold his hand! or something" well they finish up there food walk out the door and he does it, he glances at my bike and notice's i ride FOX shox forks he stares for about 30 seconds just at our bikes while he holds the door for his friend he looks at us and then leaves, i know this sounds too good to be real but for al i know, he eats at OUR spot, and takes OUR carne asada , which is all right if u ask me cause theres plenty to go around, now its just anouther ORANGE COUNTY PRO SPOTTING plenty more to tell u about but i really dont kare so ill post more, later or sumthin or idnk- anyways

SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY ROCKS BITCHE's EAT MY SHORTS

cause they all be here
-SOUTH-OC-

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
My question is, why weren't you Monkeys at the BMX track last night? Then you would've gotten to see your hero in action.

You snooze, you lose!

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
cause the MERRRJIG with the new truck had school and tomarrow he is screwing us both by going to MTN-HIGH,y when i can watch him eat tacos in my own town(im joking) and plus i see that guy there all the time-i want to get back at the track and whoop sum 20 inche but

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
shut up stevo u prolly get off on your stupid ass soul cycles, and I dont even use film, we could go see lopes at the bmx track tomorrow night but your too dam annoying so we wont go!

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
I know what your saying DUDE!
ha wes if it wasnt for me giving you gas money u would be stuck on the freeway somewhere-and i know u really dont think im annoying in real life-this is just an act everyone knows that-or at least they should

offtheedge

Monkey
Aug 26, 2005
LB
[QUOTE=hahaha, yea but,we saw him eating a couple TACO's at El Molino De Oro in San Juan Capistrano, with his BRAND NEW DODGE LOPES-55 SPORT VAN custom red, i glanced into the parking lot on my way to sum DANK bread rolls , when all of a sudden i spotted the BEAst of a van, the bold red it glowed i new it was him, as we walk through the doors of this wonderful resteraunt when i made EYE-Contact him, him sitting with a buddy, eating wht i like to call "GOOD-EATS" we set off with our order sit outside trying not to make ass's of our-selfs we sit and forget cause for as BRIAN PRATCH like's to say "wht?, u wanna hold his hand! or something" well they finish up there food walk out the door and he does it, he glances at my bike and notice's i ride FOX shox forks he stares for about 30 seconds just at our bikes while he holds the door for his friend he looks at us and then leaves, i know this sounds too good to be real but for al i know, he eats at OUR spot, and takes OUR carne asada , which is all right if u ask me cause theres plenty to go around, now its just anouther ORANGE COUNTY PRO SPOTTING plenty more to tell u about but i really dont kare so ill post more, later or sumthin or idnk- anyways

Another literary masterpiece................you've set the bar so high.