Quantcast

Brianhead Pictures?

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
I didn't stop by the trailer that was there but I know there were several photographers there at the event. Jody Gomez (communityfunding@verizon.net) has some good shots if you email her (here's one).

Does anyone have addresses of the other photographers there?

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
here are some more pics to drool over

jordie lunn getting high and flat outa the quarter pipe

kyle strait mid eject after a backflip attempt sends him into a front flip

darren bearcloth 360ing off the box. he also pulled it off the road gap, damn!

wade simmons dropping off the top of the wall

jordie lunn whipping over whistler

dropping the teeter totter

i want to see some videos soon

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
i dont know? i have it on film and i saw it in person and i still dont get it. it looks like his but sits on the tire and gets pinched between the wheel and the seat right at take off.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
jmeperu said:
i dont know? i have it on film and i saw it in person and i still dont get it. it looks like his but sits on the tire and gets pinched between the wheel and the seat right at take off.

I think he pulled to hard and to late.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Beast said:
Email this guy with your bib #, name, address, your class, and some short descriptions about what you were wearing/riding and he'll send you some free proofs in the mail -

email@lensartracephotos.com
Hey man I just figured out who you are. Your the guy with the canfield and blue TLD gear right? If you remember I have white TLD gear with a gemini DH and 40.

howd u end up doin?

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
biker3 said:
Hey man I just figured out who you are. Your the guy with the canfield and blue TLD gear right? If you remember I have white TLD gear with a gemini DH and 40.

howd u end up doin?
Yep, gear just like in the avatar.

Hmm, did you race slalom? I might be able to pin down who you are if so.

Anywho, I took 3rd in slalom and 6th in the dh (with my traditional race run crash and passing my 30 second guy in the rock garden - that was interesting . . .) How'd the weekend turn out for you?

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Beast said:

Anywho, I took 3rd in slalom and 6th in the dh (with my traditional race run crash and passing my 30 second guy in the rock garden - that was interesting . . .) How'd the weekend turn out for you?
I went OTB in the rock garden and washed on the flat turn going too hot into the woods right after the rock garden/rock drop section. I caught my rider in the woods and got a little held up and ran a 4.26. I ended up 18th in Juniorx. It was a bummer run but the weekend was still awsome.

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Beast said:

Are you Brandon Turman? This is Aaron (super tall guy in your class). Didn't know you were from CO. I just moved out here (near vail) so hit me up if you're ever riding in the area.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
biker3 said:
Here are mine from Jody. She takes some nice shots.

The dirt was just so hot right here I had to hit it boi.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/Jbelt3/jbeltCrashin.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

dude..were u the kid who Carted off hard in the top half of that rock garden in ur JR x race run?..that was gnarkill!!

biker3

Turbo Monkey
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
dude..were u the kid who Carted off hard in the top half of that rock garden in ur JR x race run?..that was gnarkill!!
Haha yeah I stacked it hard in there I dont even know what happened I just got up and carried on with the run. My buddy who I still caught after that said he heard everyone going crazy when I ate it.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
911 said:
Are you Brandon Turman? This is Aaron (super tall guy in your class). Didn't know you were from CO. I just moved out here (near vail) so hit me up if you're ever riding in the area.
Bingo. Are you headed back east? If not, make sure to hit up snowmass next weekend. I'll be up at wildernest next thursday afternoon and then heading to snowmass right afterwards, you should come check out the djs.