Quantcast

Britney Spears, decapitation, broken wrists, stripped BBs.....how depressing...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by dh girlie
OH! I LOVE IT! Thanks! BTW...I received my velvet painting of Elvis and Jesus...it's beautiful...and hideous at the same time...hysterical...it's actually better than I thought...when my internet at home comes up again, I'll post pics of it!
Phewww, I was starting to worry about you until I read the the hideous part. I need to post a pic of the tapestry I have hanging in my dining room. So god awful ugly it is funny.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by Westy
Phewww, I was starting to worry about you until I read the the hideous part. I need to post a pic of the tapestry I have hanging in my dining room. So god awful ugly it is funny.
Oh it's BAD...very hideous but it did actually exceed my expectations...in the one posted on the site elvis coulda been johnny cash...echo even thought he looked like Edward G. Robinson...but in the one I received...it's clearly elvis! :D

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
another non-depressing thing, I changed a seal in the Shiver last nite, all by myself. I'm so proud of me. Gotta stop by the dirt bike shop to pick up some fork oil, some moto tubes and a front # plate for the bike for the race next wknd

If I was any better, I would have to give myself a raise :cool: :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by TN
...6 weeks, I cant wait!!!
Do not be forgetting to get in touchŽ with me when you roll through Colorado daddy-o... I may have to sample some of that sweet sweet Frooo-eee-tah singletrack with ya'll...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
OH! I LOVE IT! Thanks! BTW...I received my velvet painting of Elvis and Jesus...it's beautiful...and hideous at the same time...hysterical...it's actually better than I thought...when my internet at home comes up again, I'll post pics of it!
What site did you order that from? I don't recall a link. I wanted to see what other velvet creations there were.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by jimmydean
What site did you order that from? I don't recall a link. I wanted to see what other velvet creations there were.
oh yeah...

www.thevelvetstore.com

My lovely painting is like the one below...it's GREAT...I love it...and I got a big gaudy gold frame lined with black velvet...a perfect compliment to the atrocious painting itself...as if it could get any worse...

Attachments

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
STRIPPED BB?
WHO TOLD YOU?

Look.... DHgirlie told me she wanted to play "Iraqi prisioner" with me and that it would be our little secret. How did you find out? Was it the colar marks on my neck?:eek: :D :devil:

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
GGGAAASSSSPP!!! That figurine...it's a must have...where might I find such a figurine?
HA!

Everyone on RM wants my head on a stick for posting this the past couple days, and you say it's a "must have".

THAT is funny.

It's a sculpture by artist Jeff Koons. Total freak. I saw this in Chicago at the CMCA - it's just under life size, and total shimmering.

Really disturbing in person.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by bomberz1qr20
HA!

Everyone on RM wants my head on a stick for posting this the past couple days, and you say it's a "must have".

THAT is funny.

It's a sculpture by artist Jeff Koons. Total freak. I saw this in Chicago at the CMCA - it's just under life size, and total shimmering.

BTW - if you do a google image search for Jeff Koons - be warned - his stuff is NOT SAFE FOR WORK

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
HA!

THAT is funny.

shame that it's lifesize...a small one would be great...weird stuff like that is much more fun to have around the house than candles from Illuminations...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BTW - if you do a google image search for Jeff Koons - be warned - his stuff is NOT SAFE FOR WORK

i did a search. popples! he apreciates the artistic value of the popple.