Quantcast

britney spears wrote:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
oops, i did it again.

not 'not' worth knowing, just frustrating while getting to know the lot of you monkeys. this race actually meant quite a bit to myself and i think i am most pissed off at hoOd and whomever else was present in which this 'pack' consisted of of suppos-ed teAmsMaCkErs who were there to i 'd have to i guess judge, and in particular for myself, help choreograph the intensity in which i would've fair and square won the race. instead these smackers acted as if i was a chump and a no show and took the short cut out and left me hanging. i have never raced before and no one ever said "roll time is 8'. just west oaks at 8:00 and it is more than presumable for the any of us involved to hang around for a good ten to fifteen minutes at least. phuck 'em. i wanna ride with a team, not solo any longer, and very fast.

it's not so much of a big deal the soOner it's behind us all.

goOdnight monkeys.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
one last thing you all can choose to do with as you all so please, the phone number thing. wtf is that all about?

I went to steve's house to bring this race up. i gave (said to him) my e-mail address and told him i was on ridemonkey and obviously the bottom line of my point at that time was signed sealed and delivered to CoOkie as all monkeys now know for fact.

next thing? how about the no ansewer when i called? the last time this 'race' happenend steve was all over it i think we started at 7 a.m. or at least a lot earlier than last time and steve should have been there this time, no if ands or buts about it without letting me know in some fashion that he was not going to be with phone in hand, him calling me and vice versa.

i think we all know what that was about.

whatever. it's now over and i do not care to have coOkie's bike. yes, he opened his dumb mouth and yes the key word being DUMB but you can not fault him for just being him. he does not have a clue as to how to maintain and prepare for battle and when to spring and how to notice or expect what the leaders are doing and or are about to do and how to keep up and consrve to be able to help when needed and and watch theier cadence in what gear and for how long and immitate as best and keep in line and not waist efficiency and maintain absolute control and alway, always, always....

...be in hauling azz mode.

not toO mention i'd feel a hell of a lot better buying my own brand new or next to new campy group with my hard earned own money and putting it on a litespeed. no satisfaction whatsoever would've come out of this other than knowing that some possible real local riders know that i can really ride...and probably be able to smoke them in a few months. it's just like that and bring it all!

well, that's the 'one on one' me talking at least.