Quantcast

Broke Back Mountain, The Bike Video.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Been filming for the past 3 days, and this is what came out of it. A totally light hearted video, boys having fun on there bikes on the trails we built. This is my 1st real attempt at making a decent vid, so constructive criticism would be cool but just enjoy the video. Beware its a big vid, about 50mb, but well worth it. For now, you will have to stream it, until I can figure out a place to host it to be downloaded.

I present to you,

Broke back Mountain
Gnar Huck Style

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=47BD2A1F407B8FC9

Dan

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
i like how you used the fish eye for those shots. the only thing i would change is to maybe ride some different trails, they all look simialar (at least to me)

two thumbs up

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
For some reason the site is playing the video wicked fast, music too. I am trying to upload it somewhere else so you can download it.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Not bad, good music flow, and great riding. If you are running a semi-advanced editing program, you might try some color and gamma correction to make the shots a bit richer and deeper in color.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Well the first one ripped, which ever one that was. Congrats on the nice vid. I'd love to shoot video but my poor ass can't afford a nice cam and I don't want to get a budget one that will shoot crappy vids. So I'm settling for photography, I figure it'll be fun.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Bicyclist said:
Well the first one ripped, which ever one that was. Congrats on the nice vid. I'd love to shoot video but my poor ass can't afford a nice cam and I don't want to get a budget one that will shoot crappy vids. So I'm settling for photography, I figure it'll be fun.
the first one was me. . . it's funny that it looks faster since i'm on dave's bike and was riding pretty bad most of the day while he was hauling ass. all in the editing i suppose. thanks dan:)

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
sayndesyn said:
Damn, I wish I had a twin that rode.. **** I wish I had anyone to ride with... I did see one kid in my town on a huffy today..
Really? I actually prefer riding alone, and then when I go to races I ride w/ people.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Dude, just putfile or youtube it. You tube is super easy, and pretty much anyone can watch it. It's not the best quality, but it's a lot better than nothing. That clithack.com site of yours is sucking hardcore on my iBook. I would really like to see the clip, too!

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Im working on a different host where you can download it. If that doesn't work then I will try youtube, because im pretty sure putfile wont take a 50mb file.

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
stgil888 said:
Nice video. The second song was very distracting.
Im changing it along with some of the 2nd section of the vid, will have a new version up tonight or tommorow.

Dan