Quantcast

Bromont Canada Cup roll call

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Originally posted by Transcend
So who is gonna be at the race this weekend? Come drop by the orange Transcend tent and say hi.
oh yeah, that elusive tent...i'm starting to doubt its existance.

will it feature built in bike washing facilities for all your teams between run needs?:p

ps, i might go sunday, chrisrobin might, jay (i think you sold him some Dainese not too long ago), and Mike from Pauls Cycle.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by zedro
oh yeah, that elusive tent...i'm starting to doubt its existance.

will it feature built in bike washing facilities for all your teams between run needs?:p

ps, i might go sunday, chrisrobin might, jay (i think you sold him some Dainese not too long ago), and Mike from Pauls Cycle.
oh trust me...you wont miss the tent, that is for sure. heh. I guarantee that you will see it coming down the hill from the hotel as you roll in.

and yes, pressure washer will be included. I am now int he process of tracking down a dry erase board, a battery powered digital clock and the elusive welded bike stand big enough for all of our bikes

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
every weekend he *says* he'll put it up, but i guess hangovers make you lazy:p
No hangovers, just sheer laziness actually. :p It'll be up this weekend, we have booth space booked for the race here and Tremblant.

mmmmmmmike - different tent last year at masters, i decided to stay home and do something besides watch geezers break their hips. ;)

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
The DM team will be there. We will be the guys finishing ahead of you guys in the Elite standings. :p ;)

Hey Mmike, the team guys will have those 15% OFF coupons for Iron Horse bikes on them if you'd like one. :D

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by dropmachine.com
The DM team will be there. We will be the guys finishing ahead of you guys in the Elite standings. :p ;)

Hey Mmike, the team guys will have those 15% OFF coupons for Iron Horse bikes on them if you'd like one. :D
I'll tell my bro! Thanks man....

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by dropmachine.com

we shall see young jedi, we shall see. :D

(luckily i signed a bunch of guys way faster then I :p )

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I attended mine, but did not particpate. I had intended to be out of town, but my plans fell through. So I hadn't made any of the necessary arrangements. (gown, hat etc...)

So I sat in the audience. My buddy gave a good valedictory address.....

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Originally posted by ChrisRobin
How messed up is it going to be with all the people racing. Is it even worth it going this weekend?
last year there were 2 chairs open, so it might not be that bad, and the majority of the trails should be accessible, although with alternate routes in and out of main trails on the WC side of the mountain.

Hey if your going we should car pool with gas being a buck and all...

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I spent 2 hours in the hospital today. I took a shave of bone off my ring finger but it most likely won't shatter if I wreck. My shoulder is basically just sprained now. They did a CT scan on my Scaphoid and all looks good to go so it's just a minorly sprained wrist.

I'll be there with the Trail Blazer Cycles team (Yellow/Black jerseys) and the rest of the Ontario boys & girls.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
last year there were 2 chairs open, so it might not be that bad, and the majority of the trails should be accessible, although with alternate routes in and out of main trails on the WC side of the mountain.

Hey if your going we should car pool with gas being a buck and all...
Ok, I'll know if I'm going on Saturday...

I'll also bring my digi-cam to take pics of any snazzy bikes.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
BAHAHAHAH!!!! no no the past couple years i have had a huge interest about trials.And i am also a trials rider and were having a big uge ride this weekend and my school project is on that lol so i have to film well im riding with some of canada's best.

Tahst y i was at bromont lik eonly 10 times last year.....but im going now every 2 weeks.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Originally posted by Transcend
you'd think one of us would be smart enough by now to have set up a multi-million dollar pot cultivating operation...everybody's doin' it. :p
Oooh, if you get into that and need someone to go "collect" money that's owed, give me a call ;)