Quantcast

Bromont Opening day was...

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Dope,

And today was even better, got to meet Fraser and one of the guys from Dhracer. Conditions were awesome, little chilly but all in all good. The Sunday was ripping, got some Cully pedals on it now and it was amazing. Who was there?

Dan

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I was at our provincial #1 race, as well as some frenchies... wtf they were doing here when Bromont was open I do not know...

Are the trails still wet or was everything dry?

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
The front of the mountain, like the WC trail, Race course etc. Were a little wet, and some lower parts aswell, but the sides of the mountain were bone dry. It was awesome for having pissed rain yesterday starting at 2.

jus

Chimp
Nov 3, 2004
hey rockymt21, me and a buddy are going out to Bromont next weekend. We should hook up for some runs.... Is the C-Cup coarse all marked out yet? Or will it be by next weekend because a couple of us are going to head out?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
jus said:
hey rockymt21, me and a buddy are going out to Bromont next weekend. We should hook up for some runs.... Is the C-Cup coarse all marked out yet? Or will it be by next weekend because a couple of us are going to head out?
It isn't marked, it'll be the new one from last year.

jus

Chimp
Nov 3, 2004
Ohhh ok, that was a fun coarse!

Are you going to be out riding next weekend Transcend? Lemme know?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
definately awesome. loved ripping the WC course and freeride trail through all the rain. definately felt out of place with my DHR......one time i wish i still had my norco:rofl: