Quantcast

bromont roll call?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
So who is gonna be at bromont this weekend?

So far we have:

Myself
general lee
general lee's imposter brother
suspect device
ctfphotos
swissless (or toblerone, whichever)
SGD
Probably Zedro and his love machine

and that is just the monkeys present...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I'll make it down for my first day on Dollard day, May 24th.
I'm itching for some DH...

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
zedro did chris finally get a bike ????

btw this is pat ( member young kid with a bullit with a psylo at the time) not so young enymore

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Frasier, the site manager ****ed up all the scheduling so theres no work to be done for me today. Being an independant has its downsides i guess.

hey Pat. Yeah Chris got the bike (Nucleon) but last i heard he was waiting on some wheels. He told me last week it should be ready but i have my usual doubts.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
HE GOT A NICOLAI!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: HOLLY PIMP!!! btw hows you rnew bike ??? is the rear end still bolted like th eproto you showed me.

Enyway sall be there on saturday.

cheers

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by zedro
Frasier, the site manager ****ed up all the scheduling so theres no work to be done for me today. Being an independant has its downsides i guess.

hey Pat. Yeah Chris got the bike (Nucleon) but last i heard he was waiting on some wheels. He told me last week it should be ready but i have my usual doubts.
Shall we call and harass chris? Im bored while the latest survivor episode finishes DLing on BT

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
SWEEt stuff hopefully all see this bad boy this weekend!!!

And yes call up chris he was saying he had ditch witchs maybe to use lol.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by zedro
yeah bug him as if thats actually challenging.

Pat: yeah the bike went really well, the design is mostly the same with some very minor mods mostly to the linkage and drivetrain.
small changes like those pieces that exploded when you sat it on the first day? :D
I kid, I kid.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
Originally posted by Transcend
just glad it was yoru ass not mine. :D
heh, actually it was a kid at the shop that discovered the flaw so to speak...

Pat: i dont know about saturday, i usually just wake up and decide if i'm going. Although i'm going out tonight so the Magic 8-ball says probably not....

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
lol allright thats cool!

I might be there sunday also but not shure who all be with if it doesn't bother you guys coud i maybe tag along??

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Might be there Sunday...depends on how unlazy I feel...

Still have stuff to do on the bike, like change the cables and housing once I read up on how to do it; shorten my front brake line once I find that hayes compression bushing I dropped on the floor. Other than that, throw some wheels together with some beat up spokes and rims and I should be good to go.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Nop cant make it for sunday have fun thow guys!!! chris dont break enything lol! remember alway sto bring those oldschool pro stop brakes!! lol never know wen you can use em!

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
i think everyone i know is going to be there on sunday....train riding is t3h win!!1!!

untill someone crashes.

~SGD

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by S.G.D
i think everyone i know is going to be there on sunday....train riding is t3h win!!1!!

untill someone crashes.

~SGD
that was me last week. That junior fast kid crashed on top of me. Oops. Slippery rocks.

Zedro, chris...feel like going out tonight for a bit?

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
fraser, i will be ther.... and i think we will have some people in tow (one very well known red head is rumored to be entering the country as well).

come say high to the transcnd/orange team. you won't be able o miss us under the bright orange tent.

se y'all sunday

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
Originally posted by davetrump

come say high to the transcnd/orange team. you won't be able o miss us under the bright orange tent.

se y'all sunday
ha! 10 bucks say you guys are too lazy to put up the tent again. If you used the time wasted from washing your bikes every run then maybe you could.....:p