Quantcast

***Build Day at Country Park on Saturday*** last chance for dirt!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
WKC said:
It is damn fun! Anyone think it will be rideable Saturday afternoon???
Not the new stuff. Tubby and I put new lips on the two new little doubles and they will need some time to harden really good. Take something and pack in some stuff as you go...I'll be out there Friday afternoon packing in some more things.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
santacruzed said:
yeah thats him....

mike when do you think the jumps will be hardened?
I'm thinking about a big ride next weekend maybe? Hell it's not my place, so y'all can ride there anytime. I just don't think that some of the new stuff will be 100% by this weekend.

Zach, what's the story on this new line out at HP? powerline?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
motomike said:
Not the new stuff. Tubby and I put new lips on the two new little doubles and they will need some time to harden really good. Take something and pack in some stuff as you go...I'll be out there Friday afternoon packing in some more things.
I'll take a tamper or shovel out there Saturday when I go ride and paack them a little, especially since we got all that rain. Anyone wanna go? Around like, 1:00pm?

santacruzed

Monkey
Nov 6, 2004
hickory, nc
motomike said:
Zach, what's the story on this new line out at HP? powerline?

"Phase one" is done.....It goes from the top of the road to the flat part. Matt and I got out last week and started going down the next hill. So far its a small (2foot tall) kicker then down a slight hill, off a large takeoff with a steep lander. Immediately off a small drop (3 tree trunks with dirt on top) but with the speed you are completly down the hill. Then on to a 15 foot step-up/across (its just a little higher). Its high speed.Thus ends phase one.:drool: :drool:............ the only jump for "phase two" is a 4 foot tall wooden plank kicker (which after we spent the afternoon bench-cutting the entire up-slope of a small hill out) will be about a 20ft+ step down......it will more than likely be much more as people get better at the line. We aren't building a lander for this jump until alot of test runs are done.

who knows what we'll think up next :nuts:

ill get some pictures but they do no justice......have to get some midgets to stand by them to make them look enormous:rolleyes: u just have to come take another visit. I think that tree is gone that you had an encounter with last time.:dead: :dead:

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
santacruzed said:
"Phase one" is done.....It goes from the top of the road to the flat part. I think that tree is gone that you had an encounter with last time.:dead: :dead:
Dude that tree left a big scar on my chest. I think it's the only "real" scar that I have. damm trees. Anyways I do want to come out there, maybe in a week or two. I'd like to help dig also...

santacruzed

Monkey
Nov 6, 2004
hickory, nc
motomike said:
Dude that tree left a big scar on my chest. I think it's the only "real" scar that I have. damm trees. Anyways I do want to come out there, maybe in a week or two. I'd like to help dig also...
sounds like fun.....yeah zack (mech) i think he's talkin to u....im about 6' :rolleyes:

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
WKC said:
I'll take a tamper or shovel out there Saturday when I go ride and paack them a little, especially since we got all that rain. Anyone wanna go? Around like, 1:00pm?
i may come out i really need to ride

u intrested in maybe comin out to salem that day?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
formermtboarder said:
i may come out i really need to ride

u intrested in maybe comin out to salem that day?
Not really. I wanna ride the new stuff. Speaking of the new stuff, the 3-Pack on the right is still really weird. But the updated size does help.

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
...If I could jump in...12/10 Country Park Jam...come all!!!

...There are seriously some new lines that are nice looking - Moto and several others have been putting in some hard work and it's really showing!...I can't wait to hit the new stuff - 12/10 should allow enough drying time...

I'm also going to try and take some photos that day!

Lastly...Luke & Bob - bmx bikes are expected as well!...

danW

santacruzed

Monkey
Nov 6, 2004
hickory, nc
motomike said:
hey how 'bout you come to Greensboro on Saturday and I'll come to HP on Sunday? visa versa?
prob. visa versa....im busy on saturday till 2:30pm (kinda makes it hard to get a good chunk of time at G-boro) but Sunday is a def. possibility for a G-boro ride for us (2 poss. 3+ coming up on sunday):drool:

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
santacruzed said:
prob. visa versa....im busy on saturday till 2:30pm (kinda makes it hard to get a good chunk of time at G-boro) but Sunday is a def. possibility for a G-boro ride for us (2 poss. 3+ coming up on sunday):drool:
ok just as long as you know that these jumps are FUN, not BIG. I know how y'all roll. :p

santacruzed

Monkey
Nov 6, 2004
hickory, nc
yeah.....i took a trip out to the park today....u guys are going to need to hold off on coming down here......if we ride powerlines or any of the stunts......it's going to be rut city.....just tell me on saturday what you think its going to be like.

C-los

Chimp
Sep 26, 2005
I will try to be out at hick park sunday if it looks ok. maybe the extra day will help things dry out enough to check out the powerline and some of the other stuff.