Quantcast

Building dirt jumps across the street

Jan 14, 2013
ok so im new to the site so was just looking for some more ideas so i already have a douuble jumping over lke a 4ft bush into a second double withe like a 6ft gap into a beasty third but no landng yet and at the strat of the second double it y's off into another start of a jump so when i get the landing in on the 3rd double there is a palm tree about 10- 15ft in front but i thought about building a burm around it and in to a roller any ideas would be great i have done all this by hand on my spare time and really take pride in these jumps and hope to have a dope spot to ride for the summer and riders welcome thank you and hope to hear some good ideas

ps i have pics on my phone but i dont know how to post them

WaveDude

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
TX
...from the title I was expecting to see a takeoff from your front yard with a landing across the street in your neighbors front yard.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
ps i have pics on my phone but i dont know how to post them
there are lots of photo hosting websites. flickr and photobucket are the ones i use, but there are tons of others.

then you use Insert Image icon and paste in the direct URL to that image between the
tags that will always end with the file name, typically ending in ".jpg". you can right click on a picture to see its URL.
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1117/as_bmx_potd_550.jpg