Quantcast

bulk 32 mm boxxer seal kit for $17.50 plus shipping

blacky

Monkey
Nov 1, 2001
sedona,az
oem rockshox seals run about $35 plus shipping per set. from time to time, they are $25.

i've used the enduro seals, but they didn't last very long. to be fair i only tried them once. i'll give them another shot at some point. it could have just been one crappy seal.

but check this out: at bikebling.com you can get the rockshox individual seals, wipers and foam insert for $17.50 (plus shipping) for all! cheapest ever price yeah!

go to bikebling.com. there is no sku #. so search:

1) RockShox Reba/Pike/Boxxer foam rings Individual

2) RockShox Reba/Pike/Boxxer Oil Seals Individual

3) RockShox Reba/Pike/Boxxer dust seals Individual

also at amazon.com (for a few bucks more)

http://www.amazon.com/RockShox-Seal-revive-05-08-05-09/dp/B001CJVGIS/ref=pd_sim_dbs_sg_6

amazon.com search:

RockShox Seal (revive) kit, 05-08 Reb, 05-09 Pik, 98+Box

it says 98 + boxxers, but it's 32 mm kit which as far as i know fit all 32 mm stanchion boxxers.

$ 25.92 per set with free shipping.

but bikebling.com is still cheaper. $39.75 for 2 sets shipped.

add coupon "hookup" and get 10% off entire order. that coupon is good for years now.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Well the co-owner of Beyond Douche Bags was the brother of TonyEllsworth and his name was Mike if i recall right so it would make sense that he went back to that great and sacred brand....:rolleyes:
IIRC he is running Ellsworth bikes now...though i thought he was his brother in law.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Well the co-owner of Beyond Douche Bags was the brother of TonyEllsworth and his name was Mike if i recall right so it would make sense that he went back to that great and sacred brand....:rolleyes:
Hey now, I seem to recall stoping by there with you on at least one occasion with you stating "these guys kinda have a bad rep, but I've never had any problems..";)