Quantcast

bull which is red rampaging

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yarrrr.... fun trip. more for the people and stuff than the filming but i guess i cant compete with D-dubs and free ride entertainment. good trip indeed, i smelled like a foot when i got home and this was the first time ive ever tinkled in a pink portopotty. rad stuff. much better than classes.

my money is on Gee-Money Atherton. rinsed his line tiwce yesterday... i wonder how it will go today? spomes can you fill in the masses?

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
It took me 16 minutes to get to my house from your place last night. I was going so fast last night I got pulled over this morning.. The nice officer wanted to let me know I had a tail light out :)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yup, ol pinky. funny thing was it was stinky in there... stinky pinky? sounds like something else...

the fix has support yo. we found this in the middle of no where. well not the middle but the edge.

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
WhiteRavenKS said:
the fix has support yo. we found this in the middle of no where. well not the middle but the edge.
i had heard there are stickers at every rest stop all the way to angelfire, moab, mammoth, and durango, but wasn't sure. that's way cool. they should start putting rhythmcycles.com stickers up. that'll get em some real business.