Quantcast

Bus driver feels 'threatened' by disabled woman and 8 lb puppy

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I don't think we are getting the full story... perhaps she is training the puppy to bite the ankles of errant special needs bus drivers. If this is the case a restraining order may be required for the safety of all special needs bus drivers.

KFulch

Chimp
Jul 10, 2002
NC
I would have been scared to. I feel sorry for that busdriver having to go through all of that terror.:D

Originally posted by Serial Midget
I don't think we are getting the full story... perhaps she is traing the puppy to bite the ankles of errant special needs bus drivers. If this is the case a restraining order may be required for the safety of all special needs bus drivers.
You know, you're right...I never even considered this. I think it's time to enforce a ban on all cute little puppies....ESPECIALLY the ones named Joey. Disabled women and cute puppies - a deadly combination. :D

KFulch

Chimp
Jul 10, 2002
NC
Yeah; May as well been a ninja or something. Her and her pappillion could have flipped out and killed everyone on the bus or something.

What really cracked me up was the end, when the guy said

"She thinks I don't know what defamation of character means" (or something to that effect.)

It seems to me that he really DOESN'T know what defamation of character means, considering the fact that the entire country knows this guy is scared of a disabled lady with a cane and a cute widdle cuddwy puppy named Joey. *ROTFLOL*

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I don't want to seem like too much of a pansie here but... have you ever been attacked by a cane toting disabled woman and her razor toothed puppy? I shake just thinking about it. :eek: