Quantcast

Buying scam

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
Has anyone seen this scam?

We are interested in buying your above mentioned Frameset at advertised rate. Frameset will be picked up from your location for onward shipping to London. Cost and modalities of shipping to be born by us.

Payment for the purchase is by check through a debtor in US. The debtor owes us higher than our purchase. He will therefore be sending you a check for $5,000 to cover the cost of our order, as well as the Shipping costs.

On receipt of the check, you will cash and deduct the cost of our order .The balance you will send as we would instruct you to the Agency that will ship the Frameset to us. If this arrangement suites you fine, please send us your address where to send the check, as well as the name to be on it. Also send us your phone number for easy communication.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Best Regards
MR. JOHN GRAHAM.

:stupid:

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
So I guess it shows that I haven't been on in a while...

Life is good up north. The leaves are just barely past peak. The roads are filled with impatient drivers from other states. :mumble:

My knee is healing. I have ridden three times since the 24 hours in Dalton which is a bummer, but it looks like Lisa and I will be getting out for a short ride tomorrow. t is humbling to have an injury. We did a big ride two weeks ago...6 whole miles!

Sunday we are cutting a new singletrack at the Kingdom. Also, we will be celebrating 10 years of teh Kingdom Trails Association! Big doins up here, and snow is just around teh corner...

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
jollytime said:
My knee is healing. I have ridden three times since the 24 hours in Dalton which is a bummer, but it looks like Lisa and I will be getting out for a short ride tomorrow. t is humbling to have an injury. We did a big ride two weeks ago...6 whole miles!
Good to hear that the knee still works. :thumb: My wife and I will be in the Kingdom on the 9th and 10th. We'll be keeping it pretty casual since she's only been on the bike a handful of times this season. If you're up for a ride, let me know.

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
MMcG said:
Someone please buy jollytime's Bullit so he can get his two new Surly frames please. :)

The King has returned! :) Welcome back JT!!!

Thanks for the boost MMcG! Sorry for teh short convo yesterday, Mr. Bossman was looking over my shoulder... :nope: