Quantcast

BWAHAHA!! Dane Cook is hosting SNL!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
If you are a loser and home on Saturday night like I am, turn on SNL, my FAVORITE comedian is hosting.

They just did a really funny skit on the Giants Kicker who missed three field goals last week. Gold, PURE GOLD!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
dirtjumpP.1 said:
i havent really liked snl latly, but that one was really funny.

I totally agree. I used to watch it all the time, but now I hardly ever watch it. Dane is my favorite though, so I had to watch that one. I still think the best skit was the Giants kicker skit!

effinewguy

Chimp
Nov 14, 2005
PB, CA
Eh, Dane did the best he could w/ the crappy skits they did. I can't believe they let him do so much stand-up at the beginning. I've never seen them give that much liberty to a hosting performer. All in all, I would watch him on QVC or the 700 Club if he made an appearance. Love that guy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I didn't know he was going to be on. I noticed it was him in as they started the sweater skit. I will have to catch it on someones tivo to see the beginning.

He is one of my favorites for sure. His double album is great.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
If you are a loser and home on Saturday night like I am, turn on SNL, my FAVORITE comedian is hosting.

They just did a really funny skit on the Giants Kicker who missed three field goals last week. Gold, PURE GOLD!
That actually was funny!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
BigMike said:
I totally agree. I used to watch it all the time, but now I hardly ever watch it. Dane is my favorite though, so I had to watch that one. I still think the best skit was the Giants kicker skit!
"he over shot the runway? what were the odds of that?"