Sep 13, 2004
SF
I like what one of my friends posted:

"I didn't know they were testing for estrogen."

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
so they're capping the salaries of douchebags who run multi-national coporations at $500k but this douchebag makes $25 million per year to hit a ball with a stick and wear tight pants. man, i hate jocks and the people/fans who pay their ridiculous salaries. i suppose i'd be doing all kinds of drugs if i could convince some idiot to pay me 25m to play with some balls :rolleyes:
did i mention i hate team sports? :mad:

btw, his salary averages out to $52k per at bat.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Wow.... people actually still care about "professional sports"?!?!?!

Over paid idiots who cheat at any chance possible... so I don't care, why do you?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
btw, his salary averages out to $52k per at bat.
and $17k per inning. :bonk:

Makes one wonder if there will be a big gap in hall of fame people cause so many right now are not worthy.
very possibly....but there will be plenty of hall of fame worth players coming into their eligibility during this time im sure...or there will be players who have fallen short on previous ballots who are going to make it now.

look at McGuire...he never admitted to taking roids and he continually fall short of enough votes to make it. ARod admitted to it....he's proper fcked

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
all he did was damage control. if the report on him never came out he would never have admitted it. and i'm sure his agent Scott Boras has a lot to do with the damage control statement.
i thought he dropped Boras. ARod brokered his own deal with the Yankees...he didnt use Boras for that.

alant

Chimp
Oct 11, 2008
Like it was written previously, he only admitted it because he got caught. He isn't sorry he did it, he's sorry he did it and got caught. I also hate professional sports. Those aholes don't deserve all the money they are paid. Read up on his list of advisers. He has some extremely well versed people telling him what to do.