Quantcast

Calling All Photomonkeys

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Graphics... I suggest that you set some parameters when we kick this off... primarily image format, size (shall we do 1024x768?) etc...

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
I think we need to go 800x600 to make sure they fit on the screen (everyone's screen) easily without having to scroll side to side.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
You got it!!! I'll start the post on Friday morning and we'll take it from there. Sh!t...I better get going on my shot!!! :cupidarrow:
same here. i think my shots that i already took are going to be crappy, so i need to shoot, develop, and print another roll. not to mention i don't have photo on friday because of a stupid assembly.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
same here. i think my shots that i already took are going to be crappy, so i need to shoot, develop, and print another roll. not to mention i don't have photo on friday because of a stupid assembly.
You're lucky this isn't a one on one game which I play off line. The penalty for not posting is severe!!! :brows: :cupidarrow:

Just do your best....it's just supposed to be fun.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Anybody using Flickr? I've noticed that it now supports EXIF info automatically from your Jpegs...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Anybody using Flickr? I've noticed that it now supports EXIF info automatically from your Jpegs...
i have some photos up on flickr, but mainly just in order to join a couple of groups.

i like the layout and features of zenfolio better, so i forked over some $ for an account. i think it's like $25 for the year (1GB of storage), not bad.

btw, zenfolio also supports EXIF data (which i think gets stripped out if you use the 'save for web' option in photoshop, so i always use 'save as').

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I have used photobucket and pbase, both of which support EXIF data. I had not heard of zenfolio, but after a quick peek I think it looks pretty cool.

I’m ready for Friday. I have my change shot put together. :cool:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
One more day to go!!! ooooooooooo...I'm so excited!! :brows:

I finally got my shot. Not completely thrilled...but it's gonna be the best I can get seeing that it's now pouring outside!! :disgust:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
oooooh, I completely forgot about this...

I've been to the ER 4 times in the last 5 days for a total of 17 hours for two sick kids. I guess tonight is my night for this. I have a couple of ideas... just not sure what I can get setup in one night.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
OK Monkeys...don't forget tomorrow's the big...

Expose yourself day!!!

:banana: :happydance: :cupidarrow:

I'll start the thread as soon as I get in the office and we can go from there. woohoo!!! :cupidarrow: